He called me ugly but then asked to see me, why?

I met a very superficial guy at a party. We argued a little so he decided to called me ugly (I do not think I am but whatever)
The next day he texted me (I don't know how he found out my number but is creepy) and he told me that he would like to see me and after chatting a little he asked me for sexy photos.

How can someone be so strange and why is he asking me for this if he considers me ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Putting you down, is a way to build himself up, and it worked you are posting and thinking about him.

He doesn't think you are ugly, he wants to be above you in the relationship. In other words, he want you to think of him as the prize.

Don't play his games. Doesn't sound like you like him anyway. Let him go.

What Guys Said 5

• he probably said you were ugly just because you were arguing.

• Ask him that question and see what kind of sorry excuse he'll use to try and save his skin

• He is doing the stupid my guess is he finds how you are ugly personality basically not how you look so too him you are just another girl and he wants to see what he can get out of you

• bipolar?

• I don't know a lot about Costa Rica, and probably never will now that Trump's in power. I don't know what Costa Rican girls look like

What Girls Said 14

• He is a creep and a stalker who just wants to get into your pants and he got upset because he didn't get what he wanted out of you. He's expecting you to play along because he wants to be dominate. Don't play his games, block and delete his number. And find out who gave him your number. Somebody close to you gave it to him, and he was playing manipulation games with them. Tell them to stop handing out your number to random strangers.

• Do you not think he was trying to make a joke or meant it in a "funny" way?

Also, if he wants sexy photos from you so soon I can promise you he's only looking for a good time.

• I guess this is the "I'm going to call you ugly so you will send me nudes to prove otherwise" mentality, I'm not sure though.

• He sounds really immature. Guys think that if they put you down it makes you want their approval more. Just walk away.

• 27d

Sent when has guy being immature stopped a girl?

• 27d

doesn't mean it's not good advice

• 27d

Low self worth...

• Who cares? Dude's a douchebag. Ignore.

• He probably does not think you are, he may be trying to lower how you feel about yourself, which you should not let him, in order to get you to try to prove yourself to him with inappropriate photos. Please don't do it you deserve it and I would let him know asap that isn't going to happen.

• Don't engage yourself with him, and ask him how the heck he got your number. If he gives you an attitude and says something snarky, block his number.

• He's schizophrenic.

• It's called 'negging' I had a guy try that on me once. He really regretted it.

• Be like my ugly ass doesn't wanna see you BYE

• was he drunk when he texted you? or drunk at the party. because if so that can answer both of your questions one if he was drunk that would explain the 'sexy photos' part because he could have been horny. and for the party one he could have been drunk and said he thought you were ugly but it wasn't true. that's all i could think of wish i could have had a better answer. sorry.

• Ignore his dumbass

• Very immature, he is just trying to put you down so you will want his approval.

• Booty call