BAD NEWS: I found out my crush had loved a boy before for over a year, despite her never having a boyfriend. How can I control my depression ovr this?

I found out that the girl I crushed on that never had a boyfriend, she said she had an unofficial relationship with this guy for two years. I am completely devistated, to the point I overdosed on my medications. I am in a mess now. i feel like all my hope is lost. .

I feel like I will never found a pretty girl that has never had her first love.

I am devistated.

She said she loved him dearly and had her heart broken

53

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh boohoo, she slept with a guy for 2 years that wasn't you. She is allowed to have other 'unofficial' relationships, it's not the end of the world. Stop telling people that you are overdosing on medications, you are obviously searching for attention, and I hope staff sees this, deletes it, tracks your IP and sends police to evaluate you. You can't post this kind of stuff on this website basically saying you're trying to hurt/kill yourself. That is not how a 22 year old acts. Plus there are minors on this website and if they see this they could be influenced. Don't blame her having an open relationship for your disgusting behavior. If you're so hurt, call a suicide hotline. Don't come on here to seek attention. Seriously.

• They never were in a relationship and they never had sex. But she said she loved him dearly and it lasted a year.

• An unofficial relationship basically means an open relationship, but you still ignored EVERYTHING I said. Get your suicidal shit off of this website. Get over yourself.

Most Helpful Guy

• you're 22 years old. i think you are asking and requiring a lot that a person never have been in love or had very strong feelings in order to meet your preference.

i think it would be best if you could adjust your expectations

What Girls Said 4

• Do you know the details? ask her cause u might be able to be ok w it and accept it or that details will be enough to cool you off and realize she is not the gorl for you anyway. Also every love is different, she might had feelings for him but she might love u way more and have way bigger connection. Also if they didn't get physical its not that big of a deal.

• Go.

Get.

Help.

Your obsession with being someone's "first love" is not normal and not healthy.

• Seek mental help

• Stop being a pussy...

What Guys Said 2

• Forget her and move , very swiftly , on !!

• Why be in love with a player anyway?