My theory on attraction?

I think in this day in age, women are a lot more visual than you can think of. Many guys including me have no luck on tinder or plentyoffish. Women go nuts when they see a "hot guy" I mean look at Donald trump and his wife. She's with him for his looks. I've talked to this lady on a social network and she's admit that women today are very shallow and don't have good values.

All in all. Men need mental stimulation. Women need visual. Do you think women are very shallow and superficial? I think so based on not having luck on dating sites.

What Girls Said 1

• At first I thought this was a real question but then I read the details and realized it's a joke, lol

• 27d

No. I'm saying it cause it's the truth.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, last time I checked one woman doesn't speak for the whole female populous, there are good women out there... you just have to root out the weeds to uncover the flowers.