Girlfriend called me, "Too Sweet." Should I punch a puppy?

What does that mean? Too sweet? I should punch a puppy? Should I yell at someone at Walmart? How do I prove that I'm not too sweet?

Most Helpful Girl

• Go out into the wilderness, fight a mountain lion with your bear hands.
    Ride back home to your girlfriend with the spoils of war on the back of a majestic bear.
    Manliness affirmed.

• 24d

I live in the suburbs though... I could probably trap a squirrel, put it in her car, and then in the morning chase the squirrel out. That's pretty good.

• 22d

Yes. Remember to put the childlock on by the way. Don't want too many escape routes.
      Also ty. :D

• 22d

I should also probably sneak up behind her wearing a clown mask by the time the raccoon gets out. Chicks love to be scared! #Romance

What Girls Said 18

• Depending on the context and tone it can be used as a compliment. Some girls say "you're too sweet" like in a way that they really appreciate what you've done, or don't think they deserve such sweetness.
    In another context (almost like a complaint) it can be used to say that you're not dominant enough in other areas, in other words, in bed for instance, or if you're being too romantic for her liking just tone down the romance a bit.
    Could mean either but I don't know what context she said it in as you're not being detailed enough.

• 24d

She was like, "My little sister will walk all over you if you let her. You're too sweet. You can say no."

• 24d

I guess it just seems like you're always available for help and will be there for anyone at any given moment (how they see it, which I find attractive, I don't know about other women), and never say no to any kind of request or help. And I guess she sees it as "easy to take advantage of"

• 24d

I think you're right!! You're pretty good at analyzing a situation. Way better than that guy down there who suggest that I take her like a cave man.

• Being too sweet isn't a bad thing at all. I say this to my fiance and don't mean it as a negative thing.

• It sounds like maybe your too sweet for her. Honestly I don't a problem with what she said. How do you want her to see you? Like a thug? If that's your real profile picture. I would assume that you have a baby face and a personality that makes her swoon and like you a lot. Overall she's happy being with you. Don't ever change that part about you, or else she'll become very unhappy and leave.

• 24d

When a woman thinks of me, I want her to think of a Spartan warrior returning how from battle covered in the smell of victory. I don't want her to think of... Blue's Clues.

• 24d

Your with her now. You asked her out or however it went, and you both chose each other. She chose YOU. You have to be the man she NEEDS and not just the man she wants. That is how we chose our partner.

• 24d

You're pretty good at this advice stuff too... That's why I thought punching a puppy might add balance. I needed to do something brutish to balance it out.

• It's a good thing haha just tell her " Thank you" :p

• You must be joking. It was only a compliment, I'm sure.

• 24d

You think? When I was younger, some exotic dancer told me that I was too sweet, like it was a negative thing. Kind of gave me a complex about it.

• 24d

Hahaha! They would know. They know men. That's what they do for a living.

• 24d

Anyhow, you probably know better. It's probably a compliment, even though it sounds like a warning. It's very ominous.

• ('-' ) *neatly stacks papers* *folds hands on desk* ('-' ) ... Yes.

• It's just a compliment, I say it all the time. Usually after a compliment I don't know how to respond to. And don't punch a puppy

• No!! Haha

• Why do you want to do something so... stupid? Do not hurt an animal.. that is just evil.

• Omg why? Sweet people are everything.

• Lmao, assert your dominance on her

• Awwww noo

• She's probably saying it cause you're cute.
    If not, I second the Walmart thing.

• Stop eating sweets :P

joking it's a good thang

• Im pretty sure that "too sweet" roughly translates to "you are beyond hope"... so good luck!

• Well what was it in response to

• 24d

Usually just means really thoughtful

• 24d

I think it was more like, Don't let people take advantage of you. But in my mind, they're not. I just don't mind being nice. If that makes sense? It's probably nothing. I just boot a kitten and get it over with.

• Sweet smelly feet, animal abuser.

• This right here just proves how fragile masculinity is

• 24d

I want her to think I'm a Spartan warrior, okay? Fragile masculinity. I don't even know what to say.

What Guys Said 11

• You can be as sweet as you want... as long as you fuck her ass up in the bedroom and make her feel feminine as fuck.

• Girls like and want a bad boy once in a while!

• 24d

Soooo... You're vote is for punching a puppy?

• 24d

Not literally, lol. I agree with the other poster in that you should bend her over and give her a playful spanking.

• I fucking LOL'd at the title of this question.

No, I would not advocate punching a puppy. Dogs are awesome. Much better than people.

• Why hurt a puppy they do anything to you

• Ha ha class one bud

• How can you have adorable in your name and not like being called sweet

• 😂 nah get in fight with the biggest guy next to you

• Cover yourself in coffee, you will be good to go

• Well did she say it in annoyance or adoration, and now don't hit a puppy that's not good

• You could pull over your knee and give her a pretend spanking lol

• How about making her give you a blowjob and swallow your salty cum?

• 24d

I can't make her do anything. That's against the law!

• 24d

What! First, I've seen 300 and that shit didn't happen. And second, mother fucker, you don't know me so you get a freebee.

• 24d

300's an adaptation of a comic book, dude. Read up on your ancient history- Sparta was arguably the world's first militant feminist matriarchal society. And plenty of this should sound pretty familiar, looking at today's society: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Women_in_ancient_Sparta