When do you stop accepting dates?

When do you stop accepting dates from other guys/girls? If there hasn't been a relationship talk to see where it's going (1.5 mths in this case) is it ok? I'm feeling conflicted about this because I do really like the guy I'm seeing, but we haven't had the '"talk" and we're both still on the dating app we met through so is it ok or not? And is that something I should bring up so we can decide where this is going?

What Guys Said 1

• I'd keep it a rule after about either 3 dates or 1 month that you have this talk with anyone you're dating so yes you guys definitely should and I feel (me personally I don't know about you) that it should then become a closed relationship

What Girls Said 2

• After a couple weeks, I do ask the guy where we are heading and whether we are seeing other people. I don't date around when I am w/a guy I really click w/. If he isn't looking for the same thing as you, I would say move on.

• Well, personally my crush has been asking me to hang out with him and we've done this maybe once a week or every 2 weeks for about a month or two. I still feel I have a lot more to learn about him before we make anything official. The last time I saw him was on Halloween when he held my hand for the first time on a walk :) I think it's fine, but if you do feel that you have some serious feelings, then you wouldn't want him still on the dating app so I'd talk to him.