Post-First Date Advice Please.......?

Went on a first date last Wed and I thought it went really well. We had good food and good conversation and I learned we were both going out of town on vacation next week. At the end of the night she gave me a hug and told me to email her before I left town.

Anyway, I sent her an email the next day saying I had a good time and I look forward to getting together again when we got back from our trips. As of now she hasn't responded, how hard is it to respond to a short email? Should I email her again before I leave town this coming Wed? Or should I just let it go and see if she responds to my original email?

What Girls Said 1

• I would wait and see if she responds. Wednesday is still 4 days away. I know a lot of people have email right on their phone these days, but still, some people don't check their email daily. Plus, I'm a female that is currently dating...even if I was interested, I might not respond right away because society tells us that if you respond right away, you're desperate!

What Guys Said 1

• I would definitely give her a chance to respond to your first message before sending another one.