Would you date a girl taller than you?

I notice there's this new trend for guys that they start to want to date girls taller than them? I'm a tall girl myself so, I don't really know what you guys think. I don't expect majority of votes to be "Yes, actualy I prefer it!" though! :). But it would be pretty sweet if it was! XD I know tall guys for sure would vote "No, I need to be taller!". :) Anyway, I can't see what it would be! XD

To girls: Pick the one you think would be what most guys would choose!

• Yes, actually I prefer it!
    9% (4)15% (18)13% (22)Vote
  • Yes, height doesn't really matter!
    42% (18)46% (57)45% (75)Vote
  • No, maximum is same height.
    37% (16)18% (22)23% (38)Vote
  • No, I need to be taller!
    12% (5)21% (26)19% (31)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
2|40

What Guys Said 40

• I'm 6'1''. I would love to find a girl taller than me. It's not that I prefer it per se, but I don't care about hight. I feel like a girl taller than me would be super sexy, super long legs, long torso, more sexy stomach and thighs to enjoy, without it being fat... cuz obviously you could just get really fat and have plenty of legs and stomach ahhaha. Yea I really want a tall girl, but it's probably never gonna happen for me. They are rare as it is, plus I'm bad with women, so when i do find one I'll fuck it up anyways... so yea. Oh well, I can dream though.

1|1
    0|0
  • Height doesn't really matter to me, but I'm 6'4. The odds of her being taller than me is less than 1%

2|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't. 4'8 to 5'6 for me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am a short guy 180 cm tall and I have dated taller girls then me with great success. I had dated 2 girls taller then me, one was 190 cm and the other 183 cm tall. Both were great relationships and no problem with them for the fact of being taller. I also didn't care if they weared heels too

1|0
    0|0
    • 21d

You are a short guy? Lmfao I am 181 cm and it ain't short. I am above average son. Even world's height average is 5.8 feet.

What about men who are 5.9 - 5.10 are they midget?

• Show All
    • 18d

@mits777 Kosovo Është Shqipëri.. 😎

• 18d

@Jan1ssary_ yes, thank you bro :D

• 1|0
    0|0
  • I would and I have.

3|0
    0|0
  • I would see no problem in dating a girl taller than myself
    and I'm like 5'9" . I don't see it being a deal breaker.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I don't see the issue as long as she has a good personality and doesn't make her being taller a big deal

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess I would go "B" as the closest option for me. I'm 5'4" and am ok with dating a gal from 4'11" to 5'8". The upper limit is there since I'd want to kiss a gal without asking her to bend down / stand on something.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 6.0 ft I don't think there are a lot of chicks who are more than that but no I wouldn't get em'. I am okey for her to be at my height but not taller.

1|0
    0|0
  • Have thought about this often as I am somewhat short for a guy 5'6". I would like short or tall but same is good too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me? No, at 6'2 not only is it rare but I don't tend to find women attractive when they're that height.

I would however date tall women, I'd go as high as 5'11.

2|0
    0|0
    • 24d

So 5 foot 9.5 is great? XD Awesome! :) I hope I'm done growing though :, D

• 24d

Yeah that height sounds perfect, I like tall girls.
      Pretty sure you're done, most girls get their growth spurt early on then stop.

• Well, I'm 6'5" soooo... unlikely :p

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm 190 cm tall. Girls taller than me are an extreme rarity, girls taller than me that don't look remotely attractive are like unicorns.

1|0
    0|0
  • lol that's rare because I'm 6'2-3" and I would not date a girl regardless of whether or not she's taller than me because I'm asexual/aromantic.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am 6'2". I've only met one girl who i thought was pretty that was taller than me

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd greatly prefer it, finding tallness sexy, but wouldn't require it.

2|0
    0|0
  • No , maximum is same height.

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't care. I'm a pretty good height but I've dated a girl who was taller than me.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE tall girls. I'm 6'2 and the tallest I've ever dated was 6'0 though I've never been the shorter one. I wouldn't have a problem with dating a taller girl, I'm tired of dating short girls who are 4'11 - 5'5

2|0
    0|0
  • I've been waiting to meet a girl taller than me because i think tall chicks are hot but its hard to find. but yes i would

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd be surprised a woman is taller than me. I'm 6'1". Not many girls out there are taller than guys.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, she can't be taller than me. Same height would be ok I guess, but I'd prefer her to be shorter.

1|0
    0|0
  • Lol I don't know.. Maybe😅

1|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind dating a girl taller than me. I'm 5'8 and there's a fair amount of girls taller than me. I do wish I could be taller though.

1|0
    0|0
  • nahh not me

1|0
    0|0
  • Although it's not likely, (I'm 6'5" but still growing), I would like to date a girl taller than me, evein if it's by an inch.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm 6'3'' and I'm not into really tall girls so no. But If I was short then I might date a girl taller than me. I like curves and with really tall girls the curves often kinda disapear, so that's why I prefer not too tall ^-^.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never cared about height. Shorter, taller, same height----I could care less. As long as she is as into me as I am into her--- but that will never happen

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah I can date a taller girl than me like 3/4 inches taller than me..

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• Let me tell you something.

I stand at 5'10. EVERY man I've been with has at one point or another, said to me "I love that you're tall".

Men who say they "like curves" and that "tall women don't have them" hasn't met ME.

** Don't worry about your height. -Most- men don't care about it. If anything, it'll just mean your children are likely to be taller. ;)

1|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, I'd prefer to.

2|0
    0|0
    • 24d

What do you mean by that? :O

• 24d

Meh, I'd rather not date someone shorter than me. It's not hard seeing as I'm only 5'2 but yeah, I'd prefer she be like at least 5'5.