Why Can't I Get A Guy To Like Me?

Why don't guys like me? I have never ever had a guy that liked me. Is it because I am ugly? Am I too short? Am I fat? Am I a bad person? I feel like I am a good person and I like myself. All the hot guys like hot girls so I guess I'm not hot. All the guys that I like/liked don't like me back. I have been called ugly my whole life and I have been bullied. I wish a guy would love me ): I have been single my entire life and have never had a boyfriend so I'm kind of used to it now. Will I ever find the one? Will a guy ever like me? What are some tips that you have? How do you know if a guy likes you?

What Guys Said 9

• My guess is that either 1) you have a lot more guys that like you than you know 2) you are not interacting with enough people.

As long as you are seeing and interacting with people, you most do have guys that like you, but you don't notice them and/or the fact that they like you.

If you are not interacting with enough people, start. Join a large group or get a part time job at a large restaurant or theater. Then pay attention.

• It is not that they don't like you it is that they don't show you that they like you. Most guys these days have been shown that approaching women won't work and have been hurt by mean women by doing so.

Try joinging a small social group where you can get to know people. In groups guys will get to know you and will feel safe taking a chance.

• I don't know your specific situation, but here is some hints.

Are you putting yourself out there? If you spend the majority of your time at home, the guys won't get a chance to even see you let alone interact with you or tell you they're interested.

Also, you don't have to look like a celebrity or anything, but exercising goes a long way into making anyone (guy or girl) attractive. I've been 180 lbs. and I've been 250lbs. and I can tell you it makes a difference and it's completely doable to get into a healthy weight through exercise and eating a moderately good diet. (i never dieted, I just ate clean foods I prepared myself instead of eating out)

The other factor is being approachable and not being negative. You don't have to be the funniest or most good-natured person in the room, but if you look like you want to be left alone or if all you talk about is how much life sucks it becomes off-putting.

• I would suggest getting out and doing things you like to do, or want to do. Check out MeetUp and join a group or two. This will get you out and socializing. And don't LOOK for a relationship. Meet people, be yourself, have fun, and one day, when you are not looking, you will meet a nice guy. Have fun and be positive about yourself.

• I like you.

• well first off i need to see a pic of you if im going to help u :P i promise ill he 100% honest.

• You can't force someone. Patience.

It you do want to force someone, you'll need a gun..

• 23d

Of course I can't force people. I just want to know what is wrong with me in case I need to work on that. You know?

• 23d

Well, I have the same issue. I'm living with it so far, not fun, but it's better than being a player. Maybe it's personality, or you aren't approachable

• What's your age? So you've been single your whole life?

• 23d

I'm currently 21 and yes I've been single my whole life

• Listen, don't be so negative on yourself. Stop thinking of all negative thoughts about yourself, it will make you feel worse (trust me, I kept doing that too). Once you start thinking positively about yourself, your confidence will go up. And when your confidence goes up, you will be able to talk to any guy. Don't listen to those a**holes that bullied you or made fun of you. They are just insecure about themselves. Don't let those comments discourage you.

For a guy to like you, just talk to them. Sometimes guys are shy as well, and if you like someone go talk to them. Once you get close, start giving signs you like him.

What Girls Said 2

• A picture would help answering your question.

Look-wise tips would depend on your picture but mainly: dress however you feel comfortable in things that accentruate your nice parts and cover the uglier ones.

make-up: opt for a no makeup-makeup look, with maybe some mascara or lipstick if you have gorgeous lips.

personality: confidence and comfort in combination with wit and friendliness is the mix that works for me. I have quite a lot of male friends, relatively, because I don't desperately try to date anyone I come across. Guys appear to respect that. If something blooms, it blooms. If it doesn't, that's fine too. I'd have another friend.

• I understand I've never had a serious boyfriend guys seem to only want to talk to me, honestly you just need to be open and go after guys you want don't only base your choices on looks see the guys personality your soulmate may not be the best looker but he could grow on you don't be picky hope this helps :)