Would you date a guy with no experience?

I am 24, I have never had a girlfriend, had sex and have only been on 3 dates in my life.

Would you girls date someone like me?

Is it a turn off?

Would you think something is wrong with me because other girls haven't dated me?

I was really shy growing up, but have came out of my shell... I made a POF dating acount and most girls my age have had 4-5 year relationships and the younger girls at least 2 years...

I don't know what I'm doing, what will she think?

25d I am average confidence in life, but I don't really know how to date, or handle a girlfriend or understand how a female works.
25d Bump

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah.

• 25d

You are a guy

• 25d

:o :o

• 25d

I thought it obvious.

What Girls Said 8

• Just because someone has no experience doesn't mean a bad thing 😊

• I would

• I prefer a guy with no experience as long as he is confident and somewhat conservative.

• as long as he isn't insecure

• 25d

I am secure most the time, but I might not know what to say if I am doing the right thing in dating sometimes

• 25d

Everyone gets insecure sometimes. It's normal and perfectly fine.

• It's only a turn off if he makes it one...

Most girls don't care about the virgin thing unless he does and then it starts to looks like insecurity and desperation and puts pressure on us and can make us feel like we're being used. If you don't really think about ti then it's fine though...

• No never he'd be boring

• 25d

Care to expand on that?

• I probably would date a guy like that.
    Even did so half a year ago; he was 24 too and a virgin, I was 18 (now 19) and had had about 7 partners already.
    It didn't go anywhere but that has nothing to do with each other.

• I dont think its bad.. in my opinion you can be taught just like going to school

What Guys Said 0