Do you think everybody has a right to have boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• ? Sure why wouldn't u?

What Guys Said 14

• People have a right to cultivate relationships, including boyfriend--girlfriend relationships. But the right to do that doesn't mean that you have a "right" to have a boyfriend delivered by FedEx to your front door.

• Having the right to have a boyfriend is not the same as being free to have one. No, you do not have the right to have a boyfriend. You might spend your life alone and you can't sue anybody over it.

• 27d

Why don't you think you have the right to have a boyfriend?

• 26d

You don't understand what I mean. Having a right to have a boyfriend means that you should be provided one if you have none. That's not how things work. You ARE free of having a boyfriend whenever you want, but it's not a right per se. On the other hand, there is no law prohibiting you from having a boyfriend.

• What. The. Actual. Fuck.

• Yes they have the right if they're above age

• No. No one has a "right" to have a partner, you earn that.

• You don't have the right (which is to say, a guarantee) of one, no. You have to earn it yourself.

• Saying every girl has a right to a boyfriend ultimately moves to every guy has an obligation to be a boyfriend. So... no, women do not have a right to a boyfriend. They have to aquire one on thier own merit.

• Lol, yeah, why?

• Nope. Right is a serious word.

• 26d

Why don't you think it's a right?

• 26d

I believe in something called "natural rights," meaning rights that are intrinsic as an individual. I am very careful when I start taking about expanding rights to include privileges or benefits. Relationship status isn't a right anymore than there is a right to have a good job, a nice car, or a loyal best friend.

• I don't know about right, but everyone certainly has the freedom.

• 27d

Why don't you know about the right?

• 27d

To be honest I'm not entirely sure about the question..., what do you mean by 'right'. ?

• No, because I don't want one.

• 27d

I mean do every girl have a right to have one.

• Sure where and when do I get mine?

• I don't want a boyfriend

• 27d

I mean do every girl have the right have a boyfriend.

What Girls Said 8

• Everyone should be free to look for a partner without being punished for it. You do not, however, have the right to someone else's time and company.

• yes, of course everyone has the 'right' to be with a boyfriend that they put in the effort to find and woo.

• No lol

• some people chose to just live for themselves (even if they dated a lot they were just selfish)
    some were born to love a small circle of people. a partner, family etc
    and some were born to include a much more broad circle of people in their life. people that had a whole class, or city, or humanity itself as their lover. and dedicated their lives to its service. the last ones are the most rare and admirable for me.. .

• lol, it's their choice.
    and right and boyfriend doesn't go together/ sounds kinda odd

It sounds like I am revolving my world around dating

• it's not a 'right', but I think everyone has a chance.
    And if they can make said boyfriend happy, then yes, she deserves him.

• yes, everyone deserves to be loved by someone. although there are some blue anons that just piss me off, I'm sure at least one person in the world loves them.

• 27d

most of them are beyond help. cause they hinder their own chances to get any help. well there are pink anons like that as well.
      i think that there is more fulfillment in loving that being love. if you can't find a partner at least have a broader audience to show your love to.

• No, you're a little crazy.