Just attended my first Catholic mass... Why are Catholic girls... so much cuter?

Catholic girls are like way cuter than most girls that have gone to any of my Christian churches... Plus, I've found that Catholics are a lot of fun! lol

It was a youth lock-in where they had mass and games, local bands... My band played our first show, it was great... Lots of fun, and the ladies seemed to love us! haha! ;)

What's the deal with all the cute Christian girls seeming to be Catholic?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well generally those Catholic girls you mentioned are from the Global South which tends to be more Christian then the Global North. Now I'm not a Catholic person but I know Catholic people in my family. So I have to say that although that might be true that Catholic girls are cuter you've got be aware that if you're not catholic that they might not want to date you. Remember that we all come from the same Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and that to respect all people. It doesn't matter if they're gay,straight, lesbian, bisexual, bicurious or whatever. Just respect them.

What Girls Said 1

• well I am a catholic girl, but I've never heard of anyone think catholic girls are cuter than most girls. I guess were just raised right so we know how to have fun, take care of ourselves, and respect people.

• Well, in general... there were quite a few cute girls there. like cuter than average lol.

What Guys Said 1

• BECAUSE THERE AINT NO PARTY LIKE A CATHOLIC PARTY CUZ A CATHOLIC PARTY DON"T STOP!