Why does it seem like there are more Fuckboys now adays?

i know there has always been guys trying to use girls for sex but somewhere between 2003 till now the population of Fuckboys have increased. To top it off guys seem way more stupider and immature than girls, not to mention they are completely Inconsiderate of other people feelings , are more disrespectful than they used to be, and careless. What has happened and every guy at my school wants to be a thug. They wanna be like 21 savage little uzi (Famous upcoming Rappers in the United States) Kodak black etc. And they act like lovin a girl is "gay" or "sweet" or "wrong"

Updates:
23d I personally think it is just kinda evil/wicked to use someone. So hat No one cares about how their actions affect other people? AND guys cloak they don't RT to hurt you but what "good" could ever come out of using someone. How do you think that's gonna make someone feel? Hurting someone emotionally is the worst it's a different kind of pain. It's harder to get ride of.

0|0
6|16

Most Helpful Girl

• Well honestly... it's either one of two things. One... the way he was raised. If he was taught that women aren't special and shouldn't be treated with respect then that's why he acts the way he does. And two... he's young. Girls mental states grow faster than boys therefore he isn't mature yet. There are real nice guys out there. you just haven't found him yet lol 😊

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Just because you are terrible at handling men, doesn't mean that anything has changed. Guys don't wana use girls for anything, girls are the ones advertising, guys just go with it. When the number of girls who care about nothing but their looks is increasing, what the hell do you think will happen to the number of guys that want to fuck them? maybe if girls started working on their personalities and brain maybe they will have more to offer than just their bodies (vagina) and maybe those "fuckboys" will have more to focus on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some but not all of it is that many girls ask for too much and give too little. Too many girls use guys for dinner, movies, attention... and what do they offer in return? What are you giving a guy that he is not also giving you AND what else is he dong for you that you aren't doing for him? Think about it. A real relationship has to be give and take from both sides.

Many guys are tired of this cycle and just go for what they want at the time.

I prefer instead to steer clear of those types of women, but it is getting harder every year.

0|1
    0|0
  • If we're talking numbers. Girls use guys for shit way more than the other way around lol. It's just less common to use guys for sex. They get other gifts/favors for guys they have on the hook.

So a percentage of guys who can get sex use women for it. I mean.. it's not nice. But it's not like they are players who lie about it. They're upfront about what they want and the women agree to that kind of relationship. Getting pissed off about it later is kind of stupid. You don't really have a right to be mad if that's what you agreed to.

Player - lies and says you're the only girl in his life. Makes you feel loved and calls you his girlfriend, while doing the same with other girls.

Fuckboy - wants sex. Is upfront about it in the beginning. You're either in or you're out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely despise those types of men.

1|0
    0|0
  • You, a 17-year old, know this because of your extensive dating experience before 2003?

Anyway, I'll give you the standard, but true, answer: if you find yourself surrounded by fuckboys it means you either have nothing to offer to non-fuckboys, or you're choosing fuckboys over non-fuckboys yourself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because there are more basic bitches. Like you.

0|3
    0|0
  • I actually think there are fuckboys but the type of fuckboys i see are the type of fuckboys who also get all the girls. So i think he's a ladykiller and you have been killed by someone or see those boys kill ladies.
    That 21 savage and rapper thing is since 2012/2013 or something. I've also seen this a lot and i despice them. With all/whole my heart and soul.

I have one as friend. He doesn't want to be 21 savage and that shit but he wants to become a blood and be like The Game and 50 cent. He calls girls hoes and shit all the time but they still want to hang with him. He also got all girls liking him and saying he's hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well women by large prefer men who are fuckboys or have some type of swagger to him. If one man has swagger and good looks, he's going to have many women after him, when other men see this they adjust their style accordingly.

If more women were into guys who were academically adept then more men would hit books. Women control the dating game men just adjust to what women like get a girl/laid. Why do you think there is so many men nowadays that have the same hair/clothing style lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • From personal experience i have always loved and cared for those i have been in a relationship a great deal more than they have me, women seem to love you one minute then hate you the next. Constantly playing with feelings, touching nerves then eventually leaving because id had enough. So as of now i don't see anyone as a potential relationship, just girls who may or may not like me... so i get what i can without all the relationship drama and hurt.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's always been "fuckboys" around, they've just only now been given that label though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have some girls call me fuckboy I don't know what it mean? I laugh it off yet they want to have sex with me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Fuck boys hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • 1. When women use the promise of sex for material and financial gain... Women don't say shit.
    When men use the promise of material or financial gain to get sex.. women lose their shit.

2. "guys seem way more stupider and immature than girl" wow the irony.

3. Men are not inconsiderate of other peoples feelings. We simply believe that adults should be able to handle some negative and not require massive campaigns to constantly make them feel good about themselves, safe spaces to avoid truth, trigger warnings to prevent hurt feelings. etc. Regardless of your gender, you don't need to be treated like a child in the real world.

4. Disrespect is a matter of opinion. Telling someone the truth isn't disrespect.
    also Treating women like EQUALS is not disrespect. Women wanted to be treated equally... therefore expecting you to pay for your own shit, do things for yourself, take responsibility for yourself and your actions, is NOT disrespect... it's EQUALITY!

5. Young males may all want to emulate the "gangsta's" in the media because it has been popularized and women regardless of saying they want a "nice guy" always gravitate towards the asshole. But the same can be said of young females who emulate useless parasitic twats like the Kardashian's. Dressing like hookers and having little to zero self respect or dignity.

6. Using someone is wrong... but it happens to everyone by everyone. The media uses you, retail uses you, society uses you, your government uses you, etc.
    Women use men, men use women.
    If using people is a major issue for you... you need to start with your own actions.
    The next time you expect a guy to do something for you, take you somewhere, buy you something, etc. Remember that you are using someone for your own personal gain.
    The next time you manipulate a male, play a shit game or shit test him with typical female garbage... remember that you are emotionally abusing him for your own ego.
    * Any question where he can't win regardless of his answer, is a shit test.

0|1
    0|0
  • Same could be said about women. There's a lot of women who don't wanna commit either. It goes both ways.

0|1
    0|0
  • From a current fuckboy, we were never like that, we grew up as sweet little boys loved by mom and dad, til we met you and fell in love, then you left like it meant nothing! We wanted to burn your entire world to the fucking ground!!! So what i'm saying is abandonment issues and so much fucking rage.

0|0
    0|0
    • 23d

So guys have this passive aggression too every girl they meet because of one heartbreak? That's interesting because it sounds like even a girl would get over a heartbreak after a while and start to love again eventually. It makes me believe that guys are truly more sensitive than guys.

• 23d

Yeah, bigger egos, more feelings, so we repress them and fuck everything that moves.

• Because there are more feminists, lefties and liberals. Plus girls aren't very committed, so get pussy and go. Girls can fall in love quickly and easily and fall out of love just the same. For guys, it's less of an impulsive decision. You have to allow yourself to fall in love but it is harder to fall out

0|2
    0|0
    • 23d

Yea I like what your saying a lot. I think that's true. It just seems like guys learn you just to hurt you. They pretend to like you and play that role so perfectly and when you finally let your guards down they Immediatlwy make you regret ever letting them in sexually and emotionally.. It seems like followin your heart gets you no where these days

What Girls Said 5

• SAd to say, the music has a big effect on the way people are beginning to act. Everything is heartless, everyone is uncaring, all about the money (which wouldn't necessarily be a bad thing if they were smart, nice and still appropriate to bring home)

0|0
    0|0
  • Only gonna get worse now that Americans have elected one as their fucking president.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2006 was terrible

0|0
    0|0
  • Men are afraid of commitment, weird creatures aren't they?

0|0
    0|4
    • 23d

I'm not. But marriage =/= commitment when one party can take half your stuff and leave whenever they feel like it.

• 22d

@ayylamo Since when was marriage in the equation. She's talking about a fvckboy attitude yo. But this attitude applies to both genders in general. Mostly to men because they don't suffer the consequences of pregnancies, emotional blackmail etc.

And yes marriage=/= commitment
      If you love someone, its unconditional and duh it takes 2 hands to clap for the relationship to work. When you have the unconditional love for your partner, you instantly and naturally become inclined to care for their wellbeing. This means commitment. If they did take their stuff and leave, there was no love to begin with or there was decreasing commitment. Marriage is just a legal contract that proves your relationship with your partner.

But if you're not willing to commit, then don't get married yo.
      I think thats when cohabitation answers your question. Each partner is not legally obliged to each other, so if relationships go terribly wrong, just so you know you're not protected by the law.

• Because society is fucked up, making the new generation f up too.

0|0
    0|0