My boyfriend is tight with the guy that hit on me?

My boyfriend of 2 years and I live together. A few months ago, my boyfriend, myself & his good buddy went to his place to drink. His buddy went as far as to flirt and touch me, and of course I laughed it up. My boyfriend was so angry at me for a week... but NOW he is back to being bffs with his old buddy. I don't get it?

Most Helpful Guy

• That you acted positively to the guys flirtation is what bothered him. He can be friends with who he wants, but, YOU'RE HIS GIRL!

Most Helpful Girl

• "And of course I laughed it up"

There's the problem. You should have made it clear that you didn't want him flirting, and especially not touching you. You're at just as much fault as your boyfriends friend is.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably made peace with his buddy and they had a "don't do that shit again" over a few beers.

You laughed it up (whatever that means) and didn't make any effort to stop it happening, and didn't apologize.

What Girls Said 2

• Double standard just tell him if he can't take other men hitting on you then he shouldn't be friends with them.

• They are guys, guys just move on really quick sometimes and the buddy was probably drunk that one night and they might have talked it out and they are okay now because the buddy won't do it again. I dont know that's what I would think happened.