Why boyfriend did not say my good points when I asked him?

I asked him what's so good about me, and he said that my studies are better than him. That's all. NOTHING ELSE! Why can't he say what I'm good at when I asked him? Is it I'm not good enough? Or there's something else? I mean when you date someone surely you get attracted to your partner because they're good at SOMETHING... Why? I don't understand, please solve this riddle for me. :(

What Guys Said 2

• He might have meant it has a joke or something but I don't understand why he could not answer that question unless he is tonge tied

OK why not think of it this way: what makes U not compliment a girl at all?

• 29d

If I was seeing a girl I would have to compliment her when what's makes someone not compliment either is shy or he might not be that into you that's all I can think on that

• So you're mad cause you were fishing for compliments and it didn't go your way?

Well U can say I am because he doesn't do AT ALL! If he does just a bit I wouldn't even think this way. It makes me feel that I have nothing to be complimented about, not even a single one. I mean why? Is it because I don't have any good skills or anything?

I would compliment my girlfriend but not every guy is the same.
      Maybe try complimenting him first and letting him reciprocate.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he didn't want to get you offended