What does it mean if my live in boyfriend wants to have a baby with me?

Weve only been in a relationship for 7 months but due to circumstances we got to know each other very quickly and intimately. We had to sleep in my car with no money etc. We are doing better now but i am concerned. We moved in together about 3 months ago and i think we truly care about each other but i have trust issues. or maybe im crazy. he thinks that my time with him may end at any moment and says that he wants to have a baby with me ( he's mentioned it before but i didn't take him seriously) I asked why and he says he doesn't want me to ever forget him (not a great reason but sweet?) he's also asked me if i would be willing to move out of the country with him even tho i love the united states and he knows it. He doesn't believe i would but he said he would wait for me if that was ever to happen. My question is: Does he really love me for the long haul or is he trying to fool me? And if so to what end? I don't know so confused. Weve agreed on marriage somewhere down the line as soon as we get back on our feet. He bought me a ring it was fake but i still wear it like its real i just want to make sure im not making a huge mistake. plus i never wanted children i like them adore them but im not ready?

Most Helpful Guy

• Biological clocks are real?

• but at 24? he still seems a bit young

• Humans typically have young significantly younger. It's social conditioning that makes us have children later.

Most Helpful Girl

• If you don't feel ready to have a family, please don't feel pressured to do so. Tell him that you're not ready.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• It means he wants to break up with u

• He loves you and wants to start a family, just scared of the M word.

• Could be any number of reasons... how about just asking him why

• He said he doesn't want me to forget him. and as long as we have a baby i have to keep seeing him.

• Sounds like baby lock

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!