20 and have never been a relationship. Is that normal?

• Yes
  • No

What Guys Said 20

• I wouldn't say that it's abnormal. Maybe you were unlucky so far or hasn't done anything to have one. One thing is certain though: you can't change your past but you can change your future.

• It is statistically not normal.

• It's perfectly fine to wait till you're ready for a relationship, as long as you don't feel pressured into having one

• Neither yes or no. Just hasn't happened for you.

Don't get me started on the whole "normal" discussion... LOL

• Happens to different people at different ages. Nothing to worry about.

• Are you extremely beautiful?
    Are you picky with personalities?
    Are you picky with attractiveness?
    Are you picky with races?

• Statistically, no.

• its normal. just make sure its not due to something you're doing like having a bad attitude or something... not saying you do but im just telling you to be self aware

• No, but you aren't alone. Well, actually, you are, but you know what I mean.

• Yeah, i didn't meet my first girlfriend to age 28.

• Why worry about "normal"? The question is, do you want to be in one? If not, then great, if yes, make it happen.

• Same as me.

• Do you know what you're looking for in a man?

• it is... some people start a little later no biggie

• I constantly feel pathetic. I am 25 and have never had a relationship.

• I'm 21 and never been in a relationship. :D

• I am 23 and still no relationship... and many of my friends too it is perfectly normal.

• I'm 26 and never been in one but have had dated and hooked up plenty. It's not that I've nobody ever wanted me but the ones who did want me I didn't like and vice versa in the long term that is. I'm not gonna settle either. I find that it's better to be single than be with someone you could care less about. You date someone because YOU want to not because others expect it of you.

Heck there have been times where I liked the girl initially but the fact that they were trying to force a relationship early on turned me off and I don't have commitment issues but they were super clingy, like to the point I couldn't hang out with friends or go to concerts without being accused of playing them.

• I'm in the same boat shit sucks but we'll find some one soon enough

• I'm 22 and have never been in a relationship. It's not really normal because the majority of people by the time of 18 have been but it is what it is.

What Girls Said 8

• Its normal! A lot of people in their 20's haven't been in a relationship for their own reasons and convictions. Maybe nobody was interested in them at the time. Perhaps they were very busy with school work. Or had a lot of family issues at home. Got sick. Traveled and moved a lot where they couldn't stick around long enough to make some kind of friends. There are plenty of reasons. Ignore the people who find you weird. There are maturer people who will love you regardless if your involved or single. Its up to you when your ready for a relationship. And perhaps then you weren't. Don't rush because of you trying to please others. In fact, don't seek their validation.

• I have friends who are in their 40's and never been in a relationship. I think it happens when it happens. If you try and force things, then its not going to end well and you could end up being single for long time. Just relax around people, and let them get to know you. Be open to meeting new people, and go new places and do new things... you never know where it may lead you.

• Same

• I'm gonna say quite common, especially if you didn't do that high school romance bs.

• Completely normal. There is no rule that you should be in a relationship by a certain age.

• I haven't either!

• Yes it's normal.

• It is perfectly normal! Don't let this bring you down or ruin your confidence if it already is. The right one is being saved for you