Is it ok to be extremely caring with someone you just met?

I've been talking to this guy which I have a huge crush with... and, he even noticed it. Sometimes I just feel embarrassed, I'm too energetic and full with emotions, what If he just doesn't like that? He hasn't complain or anything but he's too quiet, too cold.

What Guys Said 2

• Dear @lapislazuli. Please be yourself. Don't apologize. Let people like you, or not, for who you are. I do.

• Maybe that's his personality? I'm like that sometimes. Doesn't mean anything, probably has something on his mind

What Girls Said 2

• Yes! It's perfectly fine! It simply shows that you're a very caring person and there's nothing wrong with that at all! Social media and technology has made a huge divide in the world, so close and personal relationships are harder to form, so feeling extremely caring about someone might seem a bit creepy to them at first, but if they see that you're completely genuine about it. your feelings will be perceived very well.

• Just keep being you. You can't help how you feel.