Is it shallow for a guy with a high paying job to not to want to date a girl because she doesn't make much money, he wants to be financially stable?

• No
  • Yes

What Girls Said 10

• No, he is Being an Honest John right from the Start and From... His own Heart.
    Why be with Someone Here, dear, when you Already have a Mindset all Set for Finding Ms. Perfect?
    However, with Trying but Not actually "Buying" Into Every Girl under the Sun, hun, you Take out, you could be Surprised One day. xx

• Damn, I meant to vote no, I'm used to yes being on the top :P Anyway, nah, I don't think that's really shallow, just seems sensible.

• WHo cares? Do what you want date who you want... plenty of people will reject you for their own reasons just as well... we all have something or things that will not be attracted to us or not want in our future, whether it be physical, emotional, materialistic or something else... I don't care if someone sees me as shallow for not wanting this and that in a partner, because simply it's my life and to be happy I must be satisfied with what I have and live with.

• Nope. Not wrong at all.
    You deserve stability. It's logical.

+ sane people love to have equally as successful partners... just makes sense.

• Lol not at all, I actually respect that!

• nah, can't blame him. you do you

• If you found a girl you truly loved. Money would take on a new meaning.

• No. You're making a great decision. I wish all rich men would focus on exclusively dating rich women. I really hate it when I get along with someone and I have to reject them later on due to the fact that they are well-off and I'd rather not deal with that shit.

• 28d

The problem with that is... the woman usually at that level is a independent who doesn't really enjoy men

• 27d

Opinion owner. That's ok... that's your preference and I respect that. In most cases I can understand why you think this way.

• 27d

Asker... some women like to feel thier in control and that hardly works against a man with wealth. Leveling the playing field so to speak. By the way... I'm very wealthy myself and very taken also.

• Lol lets see how many girls you triggered with this question

• 29d

I asked this same question a long time ago without mentioning which sex it was that was rejecting the other one, and i got different results...

• I tihnk that's fine but then he should definitely talk to her about what her plans would be if you guys choose to have kids... I am guessing you'd want your wife to work too since your talking about how important it is to be stable I am guessing the income wouldn't be enough to keep the boat afloat so you'd have to figure that out before getting to serious.

What Guys Said 10

• No, not really. Everybody has what they consider an ideal companion; if yours is a woman with a high-paying job then there's nothing wrong with that. The reason you hear about women preferring men with high-paying jobs, to the extent that some won't even date a man if he makes less than her, is because they typically do prefer that. It's only fair that you get to set the same standards.

At least with a woman who is financially stable and who can afford to buy stuff for herself, you won't have to worry about her draining your own resources.

• Not shallow at all. Compared to the low-income girls dating someone equal has been such a nice experience, you both appreciate and enjoy a nicer lifestyle together, rather than one never being able to do what they want because the other cannot afford it.

• u ARE stable... what does it matter about her? or u really are LOW paying job and u need her money to be stable? cause thats what i just read. u should be at the point where u should be fine regardless of what the chick is doing. what the hell happens when u stick ur dick in her and knock her up? how is she going t have ANY paying job? ... im just going to leave this at this...

In the most expensive city the salary balances out.

• 28d

in the most expensive city the companies COMPENSATE u by paying u more... please dont act like u dont know this or are trying to pretend others dont. if u can't handle that u can always move to a NORMAL place, thats non shit hole. probably better collection of females as well. just thorwing that ut there

• Hell no man. Relationships and marriage is an investment in your future. It would be smart to want that not only for yourself but your kids if you plan on having some. That way God forbid you loose your job cuz lets be real, layoffs happen. She can support you and the family until you find another job.

• Yes. You're pretty much saying just because she doesn't make as much as you she isn't worth your time. If she made more money then you and then you gave her a chance you would get no respect from me.

• girls in my opinion, in general, are much more shallow and judgmental than me.

• Of course not, and imagine if the question was reversed...

I have asked that question with a poll

• Nope. One of the main things girls look for in guys is financial stability so what's the difference? lol @ the girls responses.

• Explain trump then

• 28d

I dont see how its related

• 28d

Think about it

• 28d

I dont know much about trumps life, just explain how it relates to all men who think this way

• Perfectly reasonable.