Girls, Girls if a guy hasn't text you in 11 days would you text him or would you miss him and how many days till you text him. To check up on him?

If you were ignoring. Him but then he stopped texting you because of that if he hasn't texted in 11 days would you A. Miss him and B. how long till you text him to check up on him if you miss him

5

What Girls Said 5

• I will of course miss him and probably text first after a week saying "hey, how have you been?" And if he seems cold or acts like he doesn't want to bothered well then after that I will let him be the one to contact me to see if he misses me. But Im not about to be waiting around forever, I will probably start talking to someone new.

• 22d

Would you wait more than a week to text him if you miss him lets say 2 weeks if you still like him or is that too many days?

• If I was ignoring him then I wouldn't text him. It's pretty childish to ignore someone though.

• Sigh yea if I've been thinking about him I would text him. Sometimes it's not the best idea but I do it anyway.

• Id check if he's dead or not but otherwise I wouldn't care.

• 22d

Why wouldn't you care if you miss and how many days would it take to get a text from you

• 22d

I wouldn't miss him. How many days? Til I forget why I'm ignoring him in the first place.

• I'd miss him if he had been part of my life everyday , but I'm too stubborn to message first.