Is possessiveness hot?

From a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't say it's hot. I find it adorable, because it shows that she cares.

What Guys Said 17

• No. It reflects insecurity about herself and what she feels she has to offer, which is very little because she has low self esteem. It's not sexy.

Possessive is not the same as clingy, though. Clingy can be a good thing if she's just that into her guy. I'll integrate my woman very deeply into my life if that's what she wants. But if she's possessive, I'll retreat.

• It's hot when she's like "you're mine", but not when it turns into jealousy or trying to control my life.
    Yes, if we're in a relationship, I'm yours, and you're mine, but I still have my own life that I control.

• Depends. Can be cute. Think pulls me a little closer when she sees a girl she thinks is pretty enough to catch my eye.

Can be annoying AF. "I tried 3,845 PIN combos til I unlocked your phone and saw a text from a number you don't have saved saying you may have already won. WON WHAT? HER PUSSY? WHOOO IIISSS SHEEEE?"

• Suuuuure

• Not at all.

• Depends, it can be. It can also be craycray.

• Nah.

• yeah it can be

• It depends to what extent. Do you have an example?

• I dislike it.

• Depends on the person.
    A little is hot.
    Too much is scary.

• sometimes, but becomes bad when it is exaggerated

• Naw brah

• absolutely. I LOVE a girl with some integrity.

• It is for me, i love the feeling of ownership she has over me.

• ABSOLUTELY NOT

• Yes. I like it when a girl says I am hers and doesn't let anyone else touch me and holds my hand.

What Girls Said 6

• I think too much possessiveness is not hot, I mean It may be sign of jealousy and insecurities. Though I find possessiveness from guy kinda cute as long as he is not too possessive.

• Depends on the guy if he's insecure he'll love it.

• no... i dont think so, but itll be interesting to see what the guys think

• 26d

I like a little bit. It's very flattering for a woman to like me so much it makes her possessive. If we go out and a woman checks me out, and in return my girlfriend pulls me closer or grabs my hand or something to say "mine"... that's fantastic. If it becomes an issue though... that's a problem.

• no man..

• To a certain degree. But like, a really small degree. Really, really small. I cannot stress how small.

• A little jealousy is ok because it shows someone has a fear of losing you, but being possessive is unhealthy as that's controlling , and it shows the person is unstable.