I keep getting rejected, but I'm not giving up. It's tough but will I eventually succeed if I keep trying?

I think it's more of a failure to give up rather than keep trying. I understand this but will i eventually get a yes if i keep trying? I'm average looking, i dress well, im positive, i take good care of my hygiene and exercise and i try my best to be confident.

What Girls Said 3

• I think love finds you when you stop looking for it. It just happens, you shouldn't force it, or go after someone. It will happen when the time is right.

• How bad has she turned you down?

• 28d

What? It's not just one girl it's been a couple. But like i said I'm not giving up. 💪

• 28d

I just approach and introduce myself. And i try my best to be confident and i really don't know if a girl likes me or not, I can't tell.

• 28d

As long as you're not hounding them lol, but confidence is the key. Sometimes you could get a vibe from people, I hope you find what you're looking for!

• I agree. You should nevr give up on finding love

What Guys Said 2

• You got a better mentality than 90% of the pussies on this website. It's just a matter of time till you get some.

• 28d

So fucking true, first time I saw this guy not trolling lmao. words of wisdom. keep it up OP dont give up, get you some pussy.

• Yeah keep trying but try on ones within your league and hopefully ones that are dating someone already

• 28d

Within league?

• 28d

Yeah if they are to good looking you're more likely to get rejected but what are you actually saying to them?

• 28d

And not dating anyone I meant before