Gaggers, Have you ever used Tinder?

How is the atmosphere there?

23d Thanks for the opinions so far guys

What Girls Said 18

• Almost a year with my boyfriend I met on there :) We are one of those success stories. I highly recommend it.

• I did until I matched with @Chico_brah. I now have PTSD and live in a safe place residence.

• Yeah I used it when I was single. Was pretty good at figuring out who the dbags were pretty quickly and ignoring them.

Met a few decent dudes off of it and went on some nice dates. Didn't pan out but neither did traditional online dating - still worth taking the opportunity to expand the number of singles you can meet by using it.

• I tried it for an hour but I felt it was stupid af and not a single guy caught my attention so I deleted it.
    I think dating sites are not for me. I like spontaneous situations, I can't get attracted to a profile.

• nope

• Nope. I live in a pretty small town, so I doubt anyone here uses it anyway. I don't think would use it if I was in a city, though. Internet dating is a little sketchy in my opinion.

• No. I don't like online dating anything. Plus, I don't think it caters to my age group.

• Yep, use it fairly regularly. I meet most of my dates through it but haven't met anyone serious yet

• Yeah I do

• Never even signed up for it before

• Never have

• Used it for a couple of months till I met my boyfriend from there. In my case, the majority kept the conversation fairly clean, with a few experience questions. My friend who used it as well used to get daily dick pics.

• 23d

Depends which dudes you chat with... tbh it's pretty easy to sort them by looking at their photos and descriptions. Dbags are not that hard to spot

• I use it all the time

• I've never used it

• No, but I do have a hot or not aka badoo (which is kind of like tinder). But I rarely use it anymore. I only go on it when I'm extremely bored.

• 19d

What does it do?

• 19d

These types of apps are also like ego boosters you get rated on your looks

• 19d

I see, sounds like a new depression...😂

• no. because i'm not a piece of @ss, and that's all that app seems to be about.

• It's mainly a hookup site. In my experience it's a lot of men trying to get booty calls.

• 23d

Pretty easy to sort which ones are looking for booty and which ones might be worth meeting up with for a date. I had very few issues.

• I never got anything good from there, a few awkward dates at most. It's not my thing but I heard it works for some people

• 15d

Sorry miss anon this is not for you.
      @Decora I am writing here because that user has blocked me.
      I know, many people just think it's nothing more than entertainment and their partners should be okay with it.
      They just miss the whole idea of the morality behind it.

What Guys Said 14

• No, and I don't see the point. The girls there are likely only willing to hookup with the best looking guys even if they themselves are only average looking. Then they try to act like they are hard to get and never hookup when that's bs.

So I don't think I would want to look for a relationship with anyone on that site.

• Yup I have. But judging by the complaints of many people, I am lead to believe that Tinder users differ throughout the world. The ones here are halfway decent.

• Used for about a month. Zero matches. So I closed my account. I believe it's a hook-up site or else I would've received at least one match.

• I haven't and I don't plan to.

• Yep and I still use it. Sure it's more based on appearance but I treat it the same as other dating sites.

• Yeah. Doesn't work well for me lol

• No I haven't

• I will today

• I have it installed but don't really use it.

• I did. Mine got fucked up somehow and none of my pictures got on and couldnt figure out how to add them so I never got a single match.

• nah, see no merit in it

• Never have, I don't even know what it looks like.

• Don't do it man, just don't.

• yup...