He's just not that into you?

Let's list all the ways or actions or things men would say that would prove that he's just not that into you?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well, let's be honest, men will often say what they think you want to hear, especially if sex is on the table.

A lot depends on whether we are talking about a guy you are trying to get with or a guy that you are already with in some capacity, be it sexually or otherwise.

If a guy doesn't give you compliments, doesn't try to call you, doesn't like to touch you, doesn't pay attention to what you say, doesn't remember things about you and doesn't tell his friends about you or introduce you to them then it's fair to say that the most you would ever be is a hook up.

What Guys Said 14

• It's really simple. A guy who is into you will make you a priority. He will arrange his schedule to make room for you. A guy who is not into you will spend time with you when there's nothing better to do.

• this is very difficult because men will pretend to have sex with you without liking you or even being attracted to you.

having said this, observe how he changes after sex. but dont base it on his response to your clinginess but how much he is there for you emotionally.

for me, i would HATE to be seen with a girl i m not into. that is my big one

• 27d

women give out pity sex brah...
      My ex friends girlfriend was fucking dudes on the side because she said he got too complacent or soft... She was giving him pussy out of pity and would talk shit to his face.

• Short responses to your communications with a bit of a interval before replies.

• Doesn't make you a priority.

• Short one word replies to your texts/messages

• When a guy ignores you.

• You got that headline from a movie

• 1|0
  • Gives short replies.
    Never initiates contacts.
    Always makes excuses.
    Just wants sex.
    Only contacts at night.

• He / we don't text back at all
    doesn't get turned on when do things deliberately to get us turned on
    politely turns down a invitation to spend time with you when we arn't at all busy

• "You're a great FRIEND"
    "You remind me of my sister"
    "Your friend is really hot, put me on"

*doesnt make a move to kiss you
    *gets you alone in his apartment and doesn't try anything
    *goes to the movies with you and doesn't make any contact

• Pretty shitty movie if you ask me...

• Never initiate conversations and if he did he wants something, no full attention to you. Takes time to text back

• As someone who is crippled with fear at the thought of a girl knowing I like them virtually anything on the list you'll see will be things I'd do to a girl that I did in fact like...

What Girls Said 6

• Not making a effort to see you in person and to go out on proper dates. Only being interested in sexual things and convo's always have sexual undertones to it. Not wanting to have you on social media.

Most importantly - telling you he is not ready for anything serious.

For some weird reason SO many women still don't get that a guy who says he isn't ready for a relationship is NOT into them!

• 1. Not making any effort to see you, in other words you're not a priority. If you were he'd make time to see you even if it's just for a minute.

2. Takes forever to respond to you even though he goes on his phone a lot, and he also tend to respond in very short blunt answers.

3. He doesn't give you compliments, and if he does it's often just sexual.

4. Also he never starts the conversations unless it benefits him in some way like sex or nudes.

5. He says he's not looking for something serious, or saying he's not ready to commit to anything.

6. He makes excuses to not see you when he can't be bothered with you.

• If he tells you!!!
    I think some guys can be pretty straight forward about this but we just don't listen or think that they will somehow change their minds...
    Like he tells you he just wants sex, or he's not ready for commitment, or he doesn't respond to texts, or he's never really available. 😔

• actions are inconsistent with words
    that's all you really have to notice

• If he doesn't talk to you like he's interested in what your saying.

• Never initiates contact
    Doesn't want to get to know you as a person
    Unreliable
    Keeps you a secret from family and friends
    Inconsistent
    He makes no effort during covos and isn't enthusiastic when you meet up
    You are never priority in his life
    No respect for your feelings

• 26d

Girls never initiate contact so we could be waited to see if you like us too