Should I have given up my morals and have sex with him?

To me having premarital sex before marriage is immoral of girls. this is why I am against having sex before I am married.
My boyfriend thinks we should have sex before marriage so we know if we are compatiable or not.
Anyways I told him we no longer date and that I am marrying another man who respects my morals

by the way we dated for 8 months

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I have read its more common for couple to have sex before marriage and some women say they wouldn't marry a man unless they knew they were compatible in the bedroom so some have different views on the matter

• 26d

I am in the minority lol

What Guys Said 2

• This is a silly question. When it comes to a subject that involves your body, you should do whatever makes you happy and whatever you want to do. If what you want is to not have sex yet, then you shouldn't have sex yet. Questions like this are posed all of the time on this site and I don't know why this is so complicated for people.

• 27d

I kinda feel guilty for nreaking his heart. I told him I am marrying another man

• No you should not give into this guy.. stick to your morals.. he may be trying hard to pressure you into it because that is all he wants from a relationship.. have sex only when you are fully ready.. not because some guy wants it sooner.

What Girls Said 2

• You both are sexually not compatible. His wants and your wants is different. Therefore, it was the right choice.

• You should stand for what you believe in. Find someone where you can both respect each others wishes.