How can I tell my boyfriend that he should spend more time with me, like only us two?

I always let him hangout with his mates. I never bothered him at school (when he was there, he graduated). And I let him hang with his friends without me there most of the time. All I ask for is a Oce a month were we have a day just for us... I don't think that is too much to ask. But most of the time it only happens like every 3 months. I want to spend time with him more often. Yes I know friends are important, but your partner should be able to spend time with you without friends tagging along. I let him have his space and never pester him or act clingy... but I think spending time with someone your dating at least once per month alone is pretty easy to do...

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell him you want to see him and you miss him. If my girlfriend said that then I would plan a time for us to see each. Maybe I already have plans a don't have time for a full date night out for a day or two, but she can just come over and we stay in.

If he doesn't make time then you just have to find someone else.

Most Helpful Girl

• You said he graduated so does that mean he is in college now? If he is in college and you are in high school still, then that can be a very difficult situation. He has a lot more on his plate and his life is probably pretty busy. If he is in college, I don't know how far away his school is but that could definitely make it challenging to meet up. I think you should just say to him that you'd like to see him more often, at least once a month. If he hears you out and tries to make time then great, if not then it won't work.

• 27d

He isn't in university (college)

• 27d

Okay I see.. well I suggest talking to him and letting him know how you feel and that you would like to see him at least a little more often. There really is not another way around it.

What Guys Said 3

• Plan out where you want to go alone. When your ready call him and see how's he's doing and all that. When your done seeing how his day is tell him you called cause you want hang out at this place ( you planned out.) (( even if it's your home, his home, the park)). That's how I'd do it.

• for him sex means alone time

• Just ask him. Men aren't mind readers.

What Girls Said 2

• You are in a severely dysfunctional relationship if you only see each other every few months...

• Tell him straight up, like say "I like it when it's just you and I hanging out, we should do it more" and give him a kiss or something.