What's your type, personality and looks wise?

What would your S. O. be like in a perfect scenario? Height, weigth, hair and eye color, personality traits, career... What's your ultimate type?

0|0
12|6

What Guys Said 6

• My ideal type, in my mind, would be long dark hair, dark eyes (brown), good skin, curvy and soft, warm and compassionate personality, career unimportant. She should also smell good ^.^ lol

3|0
    0|0
  • In an ideal world:

shorter than me
    average to chubby (not too slim)
    no preference for hair and eye color
    affectionate, ambitious, educated, wants kids

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall, fit, defined jawline, dark curly hair, brown eyes, tan, narrow nose, smelling good, cheerful, creative, kind, understanding, considerate, art lover and having some interesting hobbies/interests.

2|0
    0|0
  • I find tall women attractive. I would love to find a woman near my height but that is hard

2|0
    0|0
  • Long blond hair and blue eyes. Conscientious, helpful and intelligent. When I was looking into her eyes, I need to see my reflection.

1|0
    0|0
  • Tall, fit & athletic, sporty blonde with blue eyes, sexually aggressive and dominant, assertive, likes to be in charge, always takes initiative.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• The people that I've met and been attracted to (including my partner) tend to have brown hair, usually longer than mine, and brown eyes. They've all been taller than me too with little to no muscle definition. The girls have had kinda average to large chests and have had a little softness to their stomach and thighs, the boys have been slim and lanky. Personality wise, the two biggest ones have both been much more intelligent than me, in my opinion, and have sarcastic, dry humour. They've both had siblings that I saw them interact with and really enjoyed seeing that so maybe I like the family bond? :P The two biggest crushes have both been pretty calm and were both science-y people.

1|0
    0|0
  • Well gee... This is pretty hard to answer because I've found myself being attracted to completely different people! I guess if I HAD to just create someone, they would be at most 3 inches taller than me.. so like 6ft, have dark hair that's sorta long and stylish, very very blue/green eyes, sort of tanish skin, a devilish smile, a pretty high IQ, a great personality, a good sense of humor... I don't know haha someone like this would probably be next to impossible to find haha.. Ah well! I guess my ULTIMATE type is kinda just those guys who are really sweet, caring and funny. Also I tend to not like hairy dudes ahah. As for career goes? I guess something artistic? But yeah! There's my type haha hope this helps somewhat! :)

1|0
    0|0
  • 6'5
    200-220
    Blonde
    Blue
    Ambitious
    Caring
    Smart
    Kind
    Playful
    Honest
    Loyal
    Hard working
    Cowboy ;)

If my fiance would get fully on board with the whole pony idea... that'd be awesome. He's all like, "once we're established, if we can afford it, you can have a horse,"... and me, who has always had horses is like, "horses always! All the time. Every day. Yay!"

Lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Long dark or brunette hair, darker eyes, introverted, deep, possibly a bit geeky and mysterious. Career wise just someone who is motivated and plan to follow a professional career. Personality wise he needs to be very caring, affectionate and faithful. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Eye- light brown. hair- dark brown. height - 5'6 or taller. weight - fit and healthy, doesn't matter the weight. personality - funny, sarcastic, bashful, naive, quiet, headstrong. career - musician, doctor, police, fire fighter, librarian. ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL

1|0
    0|0
  • My type is short dark hair, dark eyes, olive skin, maybe 20 cm taller than me, thin but athletic, with a nice beard, nice masculine hands/back. Personality wise, the most important is a sense of humor that matches mine, someone who's funny and not afraid to be goofy/silly sometimes, but who's also intelligent. He needs to be light hearted and social but kinda shy, a feminist (doesn't matter whether he knows he's a feminist or not) and into soccer (I need someone to understand why I have to stay home in Champions League nights), someone who respects my feelings and never bores me. I'd probably pick a career in engineering because that's what I'm in too.

1|0
    0|0
  • Christian Grey.

1|0
    1|0
  • Smart and educated
    Respectful
    Proud
    Attractive
    Generous and kind

1|0
    0|0
  • I tend to like guys of warm skin tones, I've only dated Hispanics and biracial's. I don't have a type tbh, it's just how it worked out. I like a guy to be at least my height but would love taller. Has nice hair. I just want him to like me as much as I like him and to be honest and loyal af!

1|0
    0|1
  • I actually do have a type but didn't notice it until recently usually they're brown eyed and have dark hair, dark beard, average built and taller than me cuz I'm a shrimp 🌚 if they smell good then 👅😍

1|0
    0|0
    • 24d

Personality wise usually very confident especially about getting me, like very direct and determined as hell in pursuing me 😂

• I like medium to tall height, built body, curly brown hair and glasses 😍 personality is a well spoken, nerdy, chilled out guy who has a passionate gaze by the way I'm describing my new guy💘

1|0
    0|0
  • Taller than me, healthy, darker hair and lighter eyes, kindhearted and confident, with a career good enough to support him with bigger financial investments like a home or a car. Basically knowing that he can take care of himself well and his motivated in life. Someone who loves to travel and enjoys watching nerdy documentaries with me haha. I'm basically describing my crush lmao.. I'll stop.

1|0
    0|0