Is okay for a guy to kiss you without asking?

If you were on a date with a guy and you liked him, would you rather him just kiss you without asking or would you rather he asked to kiss you first? And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Asking might sound kinda sweet but in all honestly (depending on the girl) it might just make things awkward, like "1991bh" said, it means you're gonna start over thinking it and then it;ll get weird,

So just go with the flow :)

What Girls Said 4

• just do it. because if you ask her it will be like "is he going to start? or should i? when are we going to start? should I stop now?" it's weird.

• Personally, I think it would be really sweet if the guy surprised me and just kissed me at a romantic moment.

• asking is kinda lame

• if the girl is flirty, and touchy ( like putting her hand on your knee- subtle things like that) then she deff wants you to kiss her :) GO FOR ITTT :) and if it doesn't work out, oh well there's more fish in the seaaa!

What Guys Said 0