Are short girls less open to same height guys than tall girls?

In general, which girls are more open to dating a guy that is around their height. The way I see it is that short girls typically 5'1 - 5'4 are very rarely open to date a guy that is close to their height. Average height girls 5'5 - 5'7, some are okay with dating a guy that is of similar height.

And tall girls, 5'8+ are the most open to dating a guy that is same or close to her in height.

What do you think.

What Girls Said 7

• No, I'm 5ft3 and I'm more open to guys closer to my height than I am guys significantly taller than me. I feel less intimidated. Lol. But I wouldn't completely write a guy off just because he's 6ft3.

• Well, im 5'1", i've never dated a guy below 5'6", i don't feel like id be very attracted to a guy that is below that. But then tall girls have fewer guys around that are above their heigth than me... because im so short. But really im not sure if i even know any guys below 5'6" so, it seems kind of uncommon.

• I'm 5'2. I dated someone who was 5'4 and he had the WORST case of little man syndrome omfg never again

• I'm 4'11 and really liked this guy that was 2 inches taller than me but he was married. I don't really see a lot of short guys and if I do its a kid lol.

• I'm 5'4 and I have very hard time finding guys around my height attractive

• I'd say it's the opposite. I actually watched survey clips on YouTube weeks ago where they asked tons of random girls the same height questions. Many short girls said they'd be fine with same height, but most tall girls said the guy would have to be taller so she wouldn't feel awkward or "too tall," especially in high heels. And I agree. As a taller girl myself, the guy would have to be at least a little taller than me.

• I'm 5'1 and I would never date a guy my height for various reasons.

What Guys Said 3

• Women are extremely shallow in dating a short guy unless u have looks of tom cruise or u are multi millionair, otherwise u are toast

• Probably. Think about it statistically. A short girl will have many taller guys hitting on her than shorter guys (just because she is short there are on average more taller men) But a super tall girl doesn't have as many taller guys hitting on her, so her options when it comes to guys taller than her is a bit more limited.
    Of course the tall girl's shorter guy may still be taller than the short girl's tall guy.

• It's a percentage thing. Women want to be a certain percentage of the height their man is. That said, lots of tiny women still want to be with really tall men.