Guys, Kiss on the first date, too early?

I need your objective answer guys.
Do guys feel and think (subsconciously) that a girl is an easy one if she lets or allows you to kiss her?

11

What Guys Said 11

• I think it's too early, a first date is a meeting not really a romantic thing imho. To me, you're just another girl until the 3rd date at least.

Put it this way, if it's a girl I feel is going to be a girlfriend i wouldn't move so fast. If I can only see us being together for a few months I will try and move much faster.

• 21d

Why do you move faster for the latter?

• 21d

Most guys like sex, you know the old saying 'guys only want to be with a girl for sex'? Well, it's sorta true, sex is a key part of a relationship for me, so if I cannot see a real long term relationship with her then I will try and get sex for the meantime and just see where the relationship goes without much care.

If I really care about a girl I will wait and take things slow because I want to know her fully first, sex is still important, but not as much as her as a person and how much she values herself. I like to chase after hard-to-catch girls, a girl who gives everything up early makes me lose interest in her and she turns into the above example.

This is my own view though, there are many guys out there who are a better person than I am and wouldn't do example one at all to a girl.

• 21d

Okay.. thank youu... ^_^

• Well it's not bad. But at the same time it depends on the society you living in. I don't mean you need to stick in to old rituals or something. But the other party (the guy) reads your actions based on general beliefs in your society. But societies are changing. Every nook and corner is becoming a global village. So no need to worry about it. But still what I said is valid. It's relative to the environment you belong. In any country in certain social levels, it might be nothing... likewise relate it to your social level and the country.

Plus, it relates to you, the couple. We don't know how close are you as a couple and we don't know you two were known each other for sometime. That's a fact to be considered too.

So there are many facts to consider and we, who don't know about those factors can't answer it directly. YOU are the one who should decide it. Or may be ask some one close to you or your social level in your country.

• No, not at all. It's nothing but a good sign. Shows your interests (especially when most women don't communicate it on a first date, or very poorly). I suppose some women kiss "freely" in that it doesn't mean much to them, but to most I think it does so if we kiss, I'm going to assume the date went well and I've made a good impression on you? Of course, the type of kiss depends also (ie, a peck on the cheek or on the lips and how long?). I wouldn't think she was easy though.

• So here's the rule...
    if it feels right an natural for you... go for it. I've kised several girls on the first date, but never had it go further... and I slept with my ex wife on the first date. *Shrug* You're putting too much importance on something that doesn't (shouldn't) matter.

• There are no rules here. If a boy want's to kiss you , allow him to give a kiss on your cheeks on your first date. If you are a protective type just shake hands.

• Well for me at least if i kiss a girl there is roughly a 90% chance i will sleep with her the same night but i dont think poorly about a woman for this..

• It's not that she's easy at all a lot of the women I have dated I have kissed on the first date! Don't take it as your easy or nasty! It means you had fun on the date and are down to continue with it!!!

• If she makes it clear she doesn't do that with everyone else and just finds me really attractive at first then I won't judge

• Bear in mind a lot of guys are different. Me personally no. This is my answer.

• No, i have done it first, second and third. It varies on if i feel we are at that point yet

• No it shows you are interested in him?