If you found out the person you were with loved you but you did not love them the same way, would you break it off and friend zone them?

• YES
  • NO

What Guys Said 7

• it would depend. my wife told me she loved me before i loved her when we were dating. it was early in the relationship and i knew i had strong feelings for her so i stayed with her.

if i knew i didn't have the same feelings and wasn't going to develop feelings then i'd end the relationship. whether or not we stayed friends would be up to them

• Break it off, yes. Friend zone them, not sure.

Depends on whether or not that friendship would be healthy and sincere for both parties. It usually doesn't work being friends with an ex.

• I wouldn't be in a relationship with someone I am not attracted to. No point to it.

• No, that sounds atrocious.

• Sure but I would at least fuck them first.

• Depends on the situation. If I assessed them to be competent individuals that were equivalent to my current soul mate (my computer). I'd totally ignore attraction and give them a chance. After all, in a few years, there will be androids, and I doubt a girl I married would mind if I had an android lover (which would be the perfect mate). No human can compare to a computer's passion.

• she friendzones me a million times. She asked me to help them fix a computer, to help her recover her computer from doom, and all I get was... NOTHING!

What Girls Said 3

• It is dishonest to continue a relationship where you are leading on or decieving your partner. There are different types of love like being "in love", friendship family, community. Both parties need to be on the same page or at least clear where they stand to each other.

• This situation can never be healthy. I'd cut my losses so we could both move on.

• No. I'd make him do stuff.