Guys, Do I need to be perfect for a guy to want to date me?

Because I don't know why I am always brushed away and told you are to pretty to waste your time on me. Or they say "I live so far and I am focused on my career". I just don't get it, I've tried and no one is willing to give me the time of day. Most of the time I don't really want to think about how it makes me feel but it gets too me.

18

What Guys Said 18

• Ask your best friends and girlfriends to be honest with you. Then ask them this:
    "If there was one feature in me that made most guys not want to date me, what would it be?"

But to answer your question, no you don't have to be anywhere close to perfect to be date-able. I've yet to meet a guy who is perfect or looks for perfection in a partner.

Realize you're worth way more than your dating prospects and it takes most people a lifetime to find a life partner, so don't be discouraged.

• pic pls.

pretty girls are messed up. i was the guy who use to pursue them mainly based on hotness. i know game and use to get them... but being with them as life partners they are so whack and boring... they are the most insecure people due to the fact that society cnditioned to become slaves of vaidation... insecure people cause the most relationship problems but women dont kow its their fault often... they are rarely told no, or given proper truth that hurts them

i find your story hard to beleive though, because guys will take advantage and have sex with you first before moving on.

if you're all about personal growth and had great parents, you can avoid the curse that comes with beauty.

All my friends are pretty and have great personalities though.

You don't know how they are to men. How they treat you is completely different

• You do not need to be perfect by any means. Keep at it, and talk to more guys. You'll eventually find one who's right for you. Good luck. =^.^=

• I wouldn't worry. Everyone finds someone and often guys are wht they say it are be it busy or far away lol. I don't expect perfection from anyone

• Nobody is perfect.

• You're more likely perfect already, even with your flaws. Just be yourself.

• No one is perfect

• No, but if you want to keep him, you best be striving for perfect. Don't have to be it, but should try

• Ever just tried being yourself...

What do you mean? I am myself

• 27d

I try to be myself as much as I can

• 26d

well then do that... and eventually someone will like what they see...

• Of course not. no one is perfect. Im pretty sure youve just met the wrong kinds of men. Maybe try to talk to the less extroverted and "loud" guys?

• 27d

Challenge excepted

• My best advice = stop trying so hard.

I don't try to hard

I believe in this I just feel like this is what Im doing and that nobody is caring. I am not sure. Im trying to figure myself out and why I only get guys who want sex and don't want to get to know mee.

or the guy who said well I live so far. Or the guy who said I don't think you want to get to know me. or the guy who said his main focus was making the big bucks and that he was too far. I don't know.

• No you have to be your self. And be confident. Men love that.

• Nobody is perfect. Just be yourself.

• Whatever it takes, make yourself comfortable.

• No you don't need to be perfect. No woman or man on earth is, not even magazine models. Listen those guys are full of excuses. There intimidated by you too.
    By the way what is your definition of perfect?

• 27d

I don't know someone who realizes there strengths and weaknesses, also there flaws and always trys there best. And is never lazy and always honest and humble.

• No one is perfect, NO ONE. Anyways, how do you normally act on dates?

• 27d

I am more comfortable on the drive so I like to talk but movies make me anxious until Im comfortable around them. I hate restaurant dates they are uncomfortable for first dates. I love just a campfire and being able to talk about life. I can talk a lot if I see they are truly there to get to know me.

• 26d

I know what you mean. For the first few dates, I want to get to know the gal before anything physical happens.

• I don't mind long distance.

• Don't be anon and post in detail what you really want on here and I'm sure you'll get PMs from a few people that are interested.

I do nit want anyone to be interested online

I don't want to be the person who is raped, or murdered because they met some guy on tinder. I want someone I know or who I've met through mutual friends or at a local event to commit to me. I am asking why guys don't want to date me? Not how to attract men.

Well maybe how to attract the right men but that is not online.