Should I apologize and tell her why I ignored her for the past week even though she played hot and cold with me?

I've been ignoring my female friend for the past week because she's been playing hot and cold. I told her I liked her and she said she did too, but didn't want a relationship. But she played hot and cold with me, and I finally snapped and ignored her for half of last week and all of this week. She gave me a bunch of sad stares and my friend asked our relationship was she just stared at him and looked away, not a single word; but I was still angry. I want to talk to her again, but should I tell her why I ignored her for the past week and a half? I feel as though if I did she would say she wasn't playing hot and cold... thoughts?

• Yeah, you should.
  • No, you don't need to.

What Girls Said 1

• Do what you want

What Guys Said 6

• You dont need to apologize for anything , she said she liked u too but then she ignored u.
    Sometimes women do this, because she has not developed a bond with you, so she will take time.
    When she gave u a sad look, u should have gone and asked her hey whats happend? , it would have been nice.
    Anyhow, u should go upto her now and just say , "hey when r u free to go to a movie?", ask her out, enough of these childish games

• You realise if you apologise, that you've lost? If you're going to play games see them through kid.

• No. You don't owe her anything. If staying friends is difficult for you then you have the right to stay away from here.

• Explain things to her if you want, but you don't owe her any apology

• The truth will set you free.

• NO, own what you do and never back out. If you make a decision to do something, do it.