If she's a good fuck will you tolerate her crazy just for the sex or would this mean you have actual feelings for them?

I've caught myself being a little needy/pushy with my friends with benefits. The constant texts, pushing a relationship, and, when he says he wants to take things slow, I go on a rant. and once Im back to reality I text him and he acts like nothing happened. I've even freaked MySElf out as I've never been this way with any guy. So is he putting up with this for the sex or does he really like me?

What Guys Said 3

• When I was younger, I put up with crazy just because the girl was hot, but I admit, I married crazy and it was the worst mistake of my life. The event changed my view completely on women and relationships and I would just never put up with crazy anymore. There was also a time when I would sort of look down on timid, shy, submissive women but now I feel bad for ever doing so because there's nothing wrong with that type of woman.

So yeah, I don't need crazy in my life. If it comes down to it, my right hand and Netflix are just fine.

• 25d

Haha I loved this answer. I'm probably over exaggerating how "crazy " I'm making myself out to be. I have caught myself constantly bringing up relationship talk. Even to me this is extremely annoying yet I just can't help it! Out of curiosity what kind of crazy did u marry?

• 25d

She was crazy in all sorts of ways. Like the one that finally broke the marriage was her spending. She made like $105k and I made $385k the last year of our marriage, yet there were still months that we lived paycheck to paycheck. When I tried to talk to her about, she'd go nuts and start into "Who are you to tell me how to spend MY money?" "You don't own me? You don't tell me what to do!" It was awful... and we had daughters and in spite of our high salaries, I couldn't get ahead the way I felt we should. When I would bring up their college funds, she'd just say things like "Oh, college is going to be so expensive by the time they go that it's a waste of time to even try to save." Sigh. She was a yeller and... yikes. It was just bad. But you know, my co-workers at Christmas parties would all gush at how hot she was. I could go on and on about the things she did but thank god I'm limited to 1000 characters!

• 25d

Eek. I'm from a place where the average household income is 50k. I don't blame you at all. That is pretty ridiculous, I hope your daughters follow in your footsteps! I love this website by the way, such a different response than i expected, yet, extremely insightful!

• Constant texts I could not tolerate. I need my space.
    Pushing for a relationship when it was made clear that we are having a purely casual arrangement is also a no-no.
    None the less, unless it becomes too much to bear, I might still put up with it just for the sex.

• You mean would i tolerate a Latin woman crazyness if she had the sex games of this woman?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7o2MiXS0_Gs

• 25d

lol I think I know your answer 😆😆

What Girls Said 1

• being there always, being clingy is something that could really make a guy distant... dont make him feel that he got u all the way already... you can ignore him once in a while... dont always be available. dont always initiate... be UNPREDICTABLE... the only way for a guy to go back to you is let him be free when he goes distant...