Should I give up on my sister?

Im always the one iniating and she never or sometimes respond but she never and she gans up on me with my brother with him she talks but with me she barely talks and acts as if im the crazy one if i call her out on it. Im very dissappoint in her because she is supposed to be a sister like i was too her all those years, i always supported her and when she wants to hang out i always make time for her... Im so tired of her behavior and i feel like she is healous or sonething she isn't very warm and social and i already put an end before this but she came begging after 6 months and later on she ignored me again... what should i do? Im 24 she is 21

What Guys Said 3

• You do a lot for your sister and she shouldn't be acting or treating you like that. You can either distant yourself little by little. Fully cur her off or try to be their when you can because she is still family and blood. It depends if you reached your breaking point with her or not.

• Maybe talk to her and see if there is anything go on if not say it is probably better you have a little space

• Never give up on family. Just bear with it

What Girls Said 2

• i can never give up on my family no matter what we are a family and should stick together

• Yes.