If she wants to show her sister how I look? What it means?

There is a complicated situation with a girl i like and she likes me too.

So one day I saw her sister waiting for her outside the class (she had no business there)

And when I came out, she was staring at me all the time when i was talking to my friends, and when i looked at her, she immediately looked away, and then again looked at me.

And when she came out, they started laughing with surprise as if they are really excited about something.

Im sure , her sister had no business waiting there for her, so what does it means?

• She wanted to show her sister how u look, because she has talked so much about u to her sister, she is obsessed with you.
  • She wanted to show her sister how u look, because she has talked so much about u to her sister, she is in love with you.
  • She wanted to get approval of her sister, that you are really good looking or she is just obsessed.
  • Other (please comment)

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0