Girls, would you date a father of 3?

The kids are all from the same mother it is not a case of sleeping around with a bunch of girls. A 2 year old girl, 6 year old girl, 9 yr old boy. Would you even consider it at all?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hypothetically yes. If I was single again and not a parent of a child with a disability.

I would recommend arranging a few dates before introduing your date to your kids but you probably already know that.

In some ways it would a plus. Unlike going through a pregnancy and raising your own children - having to go through that whole learning process - this way the kids already have parents have already been raised you know what your getting into from the get go. And you just get to be there for all the good stuff.

The hardest part would probably be gaining the acceptance of the 6 year old girl. But then again 6 is still pretty young.

Anyways, all a girl needs is to see what a good person you are. Good luck!

What Girls Said 26

• Right now, no, I wouldn't. I'm only 20 with no job, still in education and am really not mature enough to handle dealing with children right now. I'm not ready for my own so yeah, I don't want to get involved with someone else's. In a few years when I am more stable, I would be open to it.

• Not at this age no. Not unless I was in my thirties and already would've had children of my own. Right now I'm 20 with no kids, to date someone with kids while being so young would be settling. Not to mean that as an insult to you. But my boyfriend and I don't have kids, and we look forward to a future together when we get married and have a family of our own. Most people my age don't have kids, so dating someone with them means I'm preventing myself from finding someone I could build with and have my own kids with.

• as someone who doesn't want kids (my own, or otherwise), i would definitely have to think about it... but, in the end, it would really depend on how much i cared for the guy.

if i was in love with him, sure.
    if i only kinda sorta liked him, probably not.

• No. I've done this before and I didn't know how to treat the little girl, it was awkward but then again I'm only 20 and not completely mature, maturity is key when dating someone with children, it's time consuming and a serious matter. But can turn out to be something beautiful

• It would depend. It they were all from the same woman, I'd consider it. But if they were from different women then no.

• Maybe if i was older, but now i don't think i could, i don't feel mature enough for that lol

• I'd pass.

• Nope. I don't want to raise children, especially not small children. Kids is a deal breaker.

• If he was a great guy and his kids got along with me, why not?

• 27d

So they do exist. That's a little bit encouraging

• 27d

Of course at my age I would prefer a man without family but to be honest, when I fall in love it doesn't matter. Nothing matters then.

• I did before I met my fiance and I could not handle it so I broke up with that man. He has 3 kids and the youngest was one year old. It was so hard because of the kids. We could not go out at night or even sleep without the little baby. He cried and woke me up all the time. I would be ok if if the baby did not have a mom. But I would not spend time and energy raising a child that would go at the end to his mom

• 27d

You had a really bad experience. My baby slept her nights at 3 months. She doesn't wake up in the middle of the night. You obviously knew that you wouldn't be able to go out at night when you first started dating. How do you think it will be when you have kids? I am able to go out i get them half the time. One week on one week off.

• 27d

Just chillin with my dog. It is windy and raining today. It is hard to feel like going out in such weather

• 27d

I hear you. It is very windy here too and snow is just around the corner

• I'm too young for such responsibility

• 27d

It wouldn't be your responsibility but ya i get it. Thank you!

• no, i just couldnt deal with all that, and i want kids of my own

• 27d

Nobody said you wouldn't be able to have kids of your own

• 27d

WHat i meant was that i couldnt deal with that many kids. Im sure you are a great dad and all that, and sorry i don't mean to offend, i just couldn't handle it.

• Depends how old I am at the time. If I'm 18, nope. If I'm 30, then yes I would.

• Nope I don't think so

• I would cautiously consider it. It wouldn't be a deal killer.

• Nah, someone with a 9 yo son would be way too old for me.

• No never because i do not do baby mama drama. Dating is already hard enough

• That's an awful lot of baggage, so regrettably no.

• No y

• No sorry

• would u date a girl with 1 boy kid under 1 year

• 24d

Yes i would.

• 24d

Just easier to find someone that has kids. You understand you're not first in each others lives but the kids are

• Only if he were willing to never see his fucking useless kids again.

• 27d

What the fuck no what if u grow up with out a father then what u bitch a kid need its Real dad so stop being such a bitch

• 26d

Alessia Cara if u don't know her look her up she's a celebrity then tell me my names wrong

• 26d

@Cara1443 Who's saying anything about your username? LOL

• At your age, it becomes more of a thing people expect. Don't worry. If you're good to your kids, good women will like you. If you tell a woman yiu

• 27d

Sorry...
      If you tell her you barely see your kids, only dumb women will like you.

• No but only because I'm still in college and becoming a mom/stepmom right now would be waaay too early, I haven't even started my career yet. However, if I was at least 26, I would consider it for sure.

• If I was in my mid to late twenties maybe, and I got along with the kids and the guy was worth being with

• No never.

What Guys Said 0