Do you like it when someone you've never met walks up to you and asks you on a date?

like at a library, coffee shop, gym etc

• Yes I will consider it
    68% (15)67% (6)68% (21)Vote
  • No I don't like it
    32% (7)33% (3)32% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
8|1

What Girls Said 8

• Why not. If somebody brings up the courage it would be rather impolite to say no.

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh I prefer getting to know someone before going on a date with them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like being put on the spot

1|0
    0|0
  • I would like it and take the compliment, but wouldn't consider it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure

0|0
    0|0
  • No I wouldn't. Not my thing

0|0
    0|0
  • 1) strike up a friendly conversation first.
    2) Don't come on too strong (ex: stare at her chest, make sexual comments about her body etc, yes some guys do this & it's the ultimate no no for me)
    3) ask her for her number or give her yours or exchange numbers. tell her something like she seems pretty cool & you would like to get to know her more. don't ask her out on a date at the first encounter. do not ask her if she wants to come over and chill sometime.

You just want her to feel as comfortable as can be with a stranger approaching her. You want her to feel like the choice is up to her if she wants to give u a call/text but if u leave a good impression, (& she's actually single) then she'll most likely text or call you.

This is coming from someone who RARELY give a stranger her number, but if he has this approach then I might consider giving him my number.

0|0
    0|0
  • It has never happened. People don't do that in my country.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• No I fucking hate it because I'm asexual/aromantic...

0|0
    0|0