like at a library, coffee shop, gym etc
- Yes I will consider it68% (15)67% (6)68% (21)Vote
- No I don't like it32% (7)33% (3)32% (10)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
1) strike up a friendly conversation first.
2) Don't come on too strong (ex: stare at her chest, make sexual comments about her body etc, yes some guys do this & it's the ultimate no no for me)
3) ask her for her number or give her yours or exchange numbers. tell her something like she seems pretty cool & you would like to get to know her more. don't ask her out on a date at the first encounter. do not ask her if she wants to come over and chill sometime.
You just want her to feel as comfortable as can be with a stranger approaching her. You want her to feel like the choice is up to her if she wants to give u a call/text but if u leave a good impression, (& she's actually single) then she'll most likely text or call you.
This is coming from someone who RARELY give a stranger her number, but if he has this approach then I might consider giving him my number.0
Most Helpful Guy
No I fucking hate it because I'm asexual/aromantic...0