Girls, Question for Girls. Would you date a nice guy , but which gets minimal wage?

Girls would you date a really nice guy with really good character and you would feel attracted to him. Except one thing he earns only minimal wage? Would you still consider to date him or marry him?
I know from a guys point of view most guys dosn't care about how much women earn, but just wonder how girls feels about that.

20

What Girls Said 20

• I'm a struggling actress. I work a minimum wage job/ uber/ lyft/ any set job I can get my hands on. I have full respect for someone who works. I wouldn't be upset if a guy I was dating made minimum wage but I would hope he would want more in life.

• Okay here is the truth. Most females under the age of 25 wouldn't care. But a woman in her 30s or older tend to look for a man with a career and not a job, and who has a steady income where she isn't taking care of everything. And I dont blame women for being that way. What woman wants to be taking care of a man? Women have needs to. Dates, gifts, surprises, trips etc. Being in a relationship is not just about sitting around in the house having sex and watching tv allday. Going out and doing things as a couple plays a big factor in also. Its something to think about

• As long as he is trying to improve his work situation in the long term, then yeah. I don't have a full time, decent paying job either but I will always keep working to get to that point. I need to save for retirement, to buy a home, and just for the future in general and I expect my partner to do the same when they are financially able to do so. Sometimes it takes a little while to get to that point but my partner has to be trying. That's all I need and that's what I will do as well.

• Yes i would. There are way more important things than money

• My boyfriend makes minimum wage. But we're both college students and in the beginning of our 20s. It make sense, if he's at the age where we should start a family then no, he's done nothing with his life and I need to ensure my family is in a stable home.

• As long as he's working and can take care of his himself them yes I would date him. And by taking care of himself I mean he can support his habits. If he asked me for help, I'd help as long as he was working or extremely focused on school.

• Meh, sure. My boyfriend's unemployed so I guess it'd be an improvement.

• If he has no other kinks (like if thats the only thing about him that makes him Not my type) then yes, how do you expect him to have anything if you can't be with him when he has nothing?

• Yes. I'm not a gold digga

• 26d

Thats wonderful. I was just curious how American girls think because i feel in Europe it wouldn't be a problem of course depends on a person.

• 26d

Yea I'm British

• Sure as long as he is motivated.

• I already am

• Nope

• The size of his wallet has no baring on whether I would find him attractive or not.

• If he has a place to live at, has a car, and can take care of him self, why not

• I might if he was extremely attractive and selfless but if he was average I would not date him.

• Ya it doesn't mater about the money if u love each other

• Absolutely I don't care about money as long as I love hom

• As long as we could survive it's fine. And most people don't stay on minimum wage forever, so it's not like it's a permanent thing anyway.

• That's a good question. I'm currently in a relationship with a sweetheart who happens to be lazy, dropped out of college and has been working at Walmart for 4 years. Meanwhile, I'm in med school. I'll be honest, it does bother me that he has no ambition in life, no motivation to do anything to improve his life financially. While I'm studying all day, he comes home from work to watch TV for hours and hours. I've been with him for few years now, so I don't believe money is the real issue. I say it comes down to intentions and ambition which can really matter. I'm getting tired of him complaining about his job and never doing anything to change it etc. If he continues on like this, I don't see us working out because we'll just be two people with different goals. Chasing dreams and having objectives is highly important to me, even if he doesn't make a lot.

• No I would not.