Is it acceptable to ask a girl out on a date and schedule it for 3 weeks time if we're both busy?

• Yes it is
  • No it isn't.

Most Helpful Guy

• 3 weeks is too long brah. Attraction dwindles with time. The longer you wait, the higher you increase your chance to being friendzoned and/or forgotten as a distant memory.

• 27d

But I don't have time in the next 2 weeks.

• 27d

If you like this girl make time. The quicker you bed this girl, the easier it is for her to grow attach to you and want to be with you. At that point you can decide to do this whole date her in 2 weeks time because now she is invested.

If you wait 3 weeks, she might get bored and move on (women in this generation are very fickle and flaky). This results in her either friendzoning you or forgetting about you altogether (she stop returning your calls).

• 27d

We're already friends.

What Girls Said 2

• I guess it is but I don't think it's wise or something.

3 weeks is a long time; anything can happen; so you might as well plan when you are free

• If it's acceptable to both of you then of course it is.

What Guys Said 1

• It depends on what your both busy with but if it is like finals and you will constantly be seeing her then sure. If your going away then maybe.