Have you ever cheated?

Cheating is the worst thing you can do and it should never be done because why not be single instead right? But many of us have made the decision to cheat once or more times unfortunately and we all have our reasons.

So have you ever cheated physically or emotionally? And if you did why did you do it?

• Yes, I have
  • No, I haven't

Most Helpful Girl

• He was withholding sex from me, and at the time I felt it was justified. I knew it was wrong, and I do feel some guilt about it. Can't say I really regret it, though. The love affair I had was fantastic, and those were some of the most fantastic years of my entire life. The thrill, the excitement, the incredible sex, the fear of getting caught. I wouldn't go back and change all of that even if I could.

• 21d

That's hot

• 20d

If that day should happen, she will be the most pleased woman on earth

• 16d

If I may ask, what made you decide to end the affair? And how did it even start in the first place? Innocent office flirtation led to more?

Most Helpful Guy

• My view is that most people will cheat or will stab someone in the back given the right level of motivation. It's just a question of their price and whether they think they can get away with it. We are pack animals but we have base self interests that are deep in our nature. Survival being one of them, for example.

I think that if you offered people $10,000,000 to drop all their friends in an instant you'd get a high percentage of people who would do it. Higher than 50% of adults, in my opinion, which equals most.

What Girls Said 18

• Nope, I never have and never will. If my relationship ever got to the point where I felt the desire to cheat, then the relationship is already over and I would just end it.

• 20d

You couldnt have said it better!🖒

• never have, and never will~ it goes against everything i stand for.

i have had past partners cheat on me, though, and it sucks. once it happens, it's always in the back of your mind and never really goes away... knowing how it feels, inflicting that same pain on another person would make me a hypocrite (and kind of a dick).

• I never have and would never cheat on anyway. As much as it would hurt the other person (or maybe not), I don't have the heart to do that so someone. I would much rather tell that people I'm not happy anymore or no longer want to be with them before I would ever cheat.

• Never have and I never will.

• Never cheated, never will, though I've been cheated on.

• I haven't really been in a relationship yet.

• 20d

Really? Why not?

• 20d

Why not? You dont seem like you're shy to me. Is it ok if we talk through private messages?

• 20d

Sure :)
      Yeah I'm extroverted but I'm shy when it comes to flirting and romance :p

• No & I never will.

• Well I was in a online relationship with a guy for 6 months. I ended up cheating on him, not my best decision. But in all honesty, he deserved it.
    He was a catfish and pedophile, he also cheated on me

• I haven't, prob most loyal girl you'll meet!

• 20d

For now cause you're young. But mayne later on you might not be as innocent 😜

• 20d

No, cheating is never ok no matter the age!

• Nope.

• .. I've been cheated on by a past boyfriend.. I've never cheated . my husband and i have an open marriage we only need to ask or play together to sleep with others

• Nope.

• Yeah, I have. He would talk to me maybe 3 times in a month. I would only see him once a month. And this had been going on for about 3 months. We haven't went on a date in forever. He isn't romantic with me at all. He was always so busy. Then my friend came along and it started as just emotionally. We would talk everyday and still do and we would go out once a week. And I was always at his house. Then it got physical. And now the dude is my friends with benefits and we have feelings for each other.

• I have, and can absolutely say it was the worst thing I've ever done and he still doesn't even know.
    I had been trying to end the relationship for around 3 months but he just wouldn't take the decision. It was my house so I couldn't just leave and packing his shit and tossing it felt too mean. Every time I'd say I didn't want to be together anymore he'd cry and cling to my waist and beg for hours until I just said don't worry about it and left the house.
    I ended up barely going home because I didn't want to see him there, and ended up sleeping with someone else. I think I was hoping that he would find out and it would make him leave but really I just felt like a total fucking asshole and never told him. It was the lowest thing I have ever done.
    He left a few weeks after that because the distance (me barely going home) had fractured his feelings for me. I should have been much stronger and forced him to understand why I didn't want to be with him and made him leave months ago.

• 20d

Wow! What a story! That's very similar to my story actually. I tried breaking up with my ex but every time i said it she would cry her eyes out and hug me and wouldn't let go. She would say please stay ill do anything for you. And of course i would say ok fine. And because i felt so bad and stuff i stayed with her even though she wasn't fulfilling my needs, which made me cheat on her a few times and i never told her but in the end she realized it wasn't working out and decided to to break up and of course i feel like an asshole cause i should've made it clear the times i tried breaking up with her. Now i kind of miss having her in my life 😔 i just wish we could be friends cause we have a really good friendship connection but thats impossible.

• nope, and i never will. it's just in my moral code that it's wrong to cheat. if you want someone else have the balls to break up with that person first

• I haven't had the chance yet.

• 20d

Dontou think you would do it if you had the opportunity to do it?

• 20d

Yep.

• 14d

Why would you do it? Dont you think its not fair for your bf?

• I answered yes because if you ask him, I cheated. But in my mind, I didn't. In my situation, I didn't know that we were exclusive because we had only been on 2 dates and had not even come close to having a "what are we" conversation. when he found out through friends though, he was furious.

• No I haven't and I would never.

What Guys Said 9

• No, never cheated and never been cheated on. Never will

• No I haven't, never will either.

• Nope I haven't cheated

• No, but one time a girl decided I was her boyfriend and then accused me of cheating when I slept with some other girl.

• Nope, never have and never would.

• Nope, I never been in relationship but I have cheated on a test.

• 20d

Hahaha! Oh god yea! I've done that plenty of times!

• Only with my heart 😆

• I have cheated a lot on Skyrim.

• I cheat all the damn time, cheating makes it so im not hurt when things go south. Plus its the ultimate test of guile and deception. Been cheating since i was a kid, haven't been caught once.

• 20d

You better pray you never get caught cause if you do, you're gonna feel like complete shit!

• 20d

I am very detail oriented nothing is left to chance. Its fun to have fun but you have to know how, cheat responsibly folks. I do occasionally feel bad but then i remember women are snakes