Girls, I have never had girlfriend yet I've been friend zoned so many times I'm starting to give up with the girls?

I'm a very outgoing person when I'm not working I go out with my mates chat to girls all the usual a 21 year old guy would do. but love seems to be invisible to me. I have a great deal of confidence and always get along well with most people. the only issue I have is I look abGirls, I have never had girlfriend yet I've been friend zoned so many times I'm starting to give up with the girls?

out 16 when I'm 21 I didn't think this would be a ln Issue until now. I've been told I'm very good looking but why has every girl I have ever pursued never wanted to go further than friends I'm not clingy and I'm very mature. so the question is why?

2

What Girls Said 2

• Get off GAG and go meet somebody! It is Saturday night and your opportunities are endless!! Best of luck!! ❤️❤️

• 25d

Saturday night it's the first time I've had it off work for ages aha I would otherwise

• What omg you're a cutie