Have you ever fallen in love with someone else while being in a relationship?

what happened?

What Guys Said 4

• Nope but made the mistake of falling for someone in a relationship who said they'd leave their boyfriend for me. Needless to say it never happened but I got my revenge a few years later

• haha well i was going through a divorce and i introduced my new girlfriend to my soon to be ex wife.. was an awful idea but i look back now and laugh because the idea of 2 little Asian women fighting it out in the yard makes me laugh lol

• 25d

ahah not the best idea indeed. Was your new girlfriend the reason of the divorce? I mean did you meet her and decide to leave your ex wife for her?

• 25d

Lmao I just envision you standing there looking at two small Asian women go at it. Thinking to yourself "I wanna see were this goes"😂

• 25d

@akadatank44 ya probably not my proudest moment as i stood there think hmmm who is going to stab who and then thinking i really didn't care lol

• Never been in a relationship.

• I never fell in love with someone and I never been in relationship because I'm asexual/aromantic.

What Girls Said 2

• nope, that's cheating

• I did. I broke up