Is she Interested?

(this is kinda long so sorry in advance but i really like this girl and could use some outside perspective)

At the start of my senior year I walked into my french 3 class for the first time then out of nowhere this really cute girl sits in the row across from me. I wanted to get to know her better so I started talking to her and eventually got her snapchat. then election night rolls around and it's also her birthday so I sent her a happy birthday snap (this was my second time trying to snap her first try was some time ago). 3 days later she responds and says she broke her phone (which if memory serves me correctly she was using it in class when it was "broken" so I have a hunch that it was more of an excuse than anything else also her snap score is 100k+ so it's not likely she just now noticed it) we had a short back and forth but stopped after about 2 snaps (it was getting late my guess is she fell asleep) and she opened the last snap I sent that night this afternoon without a response. I'm curious about her and she seems friendly in class. I'm not used to going after girls as they normally do the work for me (I've always been the one getting approached not normally the other way around) it should be noted that she's a sophomore and I play on the school baseball team and I'm tall (6'4") and I don't think I'm ugly at all. It doesn't add up to me why is she so friendly and always ready to talk to me in class and yet she's so unresponsive to me? And what do you think I should I do? Should I keep trying to snap her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ehm. From my perspective I think she just friend zoned you 😖 if she would have real interest in you she would respond right away and try to talk to you are try to catch your eyes... And since you put in some effort already.. Well, you might not be ugly, but boldly said, you could just be not the type of guy she is looking for , sorry man 😂

• 20d

Yeah maybe I don't think I'm ready to call the quits on her yet but that's definitely possible. Sometimes it seems like I can get every girl I don't want and not the ones that I do want. Ugh dating sucks...

• 20d

Well, don't go it with that attitude... Self confidence is good, arrogance... no. Take your time though. If it's time , dating will definitely be great 😆

• 17d

Hey if you're still interested in this I just made another post about this that puts me in a real moral dilemma the first half is basically this but the second half is real talk serious dilemma that I'm stuck in thanks for reading this and giving advice much appreciated by the way

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 0