TEEN WHO LIKES OLDER MEN?

I'm 17 years old and a senior in high school. I don't have issues with my dad, but anyway I'm so FUCKING attracted to older men in their 20s-30s-40s and even 50s sometimes. Am I normal?

What Guys Said 16

• You're not abnormal at all, girls are often attracted to older guys because they can offer different attributes to younger guys. They often have a more developed sense of confidence, they can be more mature and they are more secure in themselves and in their lives. They can also know just what to do and say when you need it the most. Plus, there is an element of something taboo I guess, of being with someone much older.

You shouldn't write off guys of your own age though. You are likely to have more in common with them and there is more scope to grow with them.

• Older men are experienced that's why you like them and they are experienced in all facets of life and know how to take care of your business. This message was posted by my brother

• It's about normal for teen girls to like older guys. As long as you don't have sex with them.. Once you turn age 18, you want a older guy.. Just make sure he
    will love you and care for you.. It's not all about sex.. It's love for me I'm wanting in a younger woman.

• Well, I'm 70 and I haven't been attracted to teens the last 50 years.

• That's pretty common.

• No, you're not normal.

Nor is it healthy. =\

• You're not abnormal, but don't do it.

• That is not abnormal or unheard of.

• Totally normal , in fact your probably better off especially these days

• IT'S NOT NORMAL

• Ahem, cough.

• 20's is one thing. 30's? That's too old. But 50's? I hope you're joking. Lol

• Seems like lots of girls do. Does this mean that I'll be able to bang 18 year old even when I'm 60?

• Yeah, that's def. daddy issues

• yes very normal lots of girls are the same.
    i have only dated younger girls

• as long as its not daddy issues,

What Girls Said 8

• I used to like older men as a teen too, but now I prefer guys around my age.
    Actually I just liked celebrities who were older lol.

• I'm the same. Always have been. I'm 26 and I still chase older men who are emotionally unavailable.

• That's common.

• I guess but stay away from them till you are 18

• Hey me too girl. I dont think it's abnormal but if you do act on it you have to be careful

• S A M E

• 25d

by the way I don't think it's weird or unusual at all, even though my friends beg to differ.

Older men tend to be bigger and more broad, which is attractive af in my opinion. It makes you feel save and protected.

They tend to be more mature, and since girls mature quicker than guys it's nice. Makes you feel appreciated and loved.

They also tend to be more experienced love wise, life wise etc.

I asked a similar question, you can check it here if you'd like:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1920049-uh-anyone-else

• Same

• Yes you are normal, most girls have a thing for older guys it's natural.