OKCupid misled people. Middle Eastern women are most desired women when dating, not Asian women. White women are the second to least desired, but why?

What's more interesting about the study, is that on a predominantly white dating site, white women were the least replied to by white men, even though they replied to white men the most
https://blog.okcupid.com/index.php/your-race-affects-whether-people-write-you-back/

Why are white guys no longer interested in white women? And why are white women on a predominantly white dating site ranked so low on the message rates?

Most Helpful Guy

• More and more guys are looking for foreign women who've not been corrupted by feminism. Every action has an equal and opposite reaction...

• 25d

agreed, White women are crazy bitches and they're more likely to be closed minded and racist too.

a hot pussy is a hot pussy, I don't care what color her skin is

What Guys Said 14

• Where are those charts coming from (the ones that say okcupid misled us) ?

• 25d

from the ok cupid site.

• In the Middle East, it is dangerous to be seen in public with a person of the opposite gender who is not a spouse or family member. Teenagers also often have to hide their partners from their parents if they are traditional.

Therefore, online dating is VERY popular in the Middle East. Middle Eastern women are probably most replied to simply because there are many more of them "on the market" so to speak.

• 25d

no the site is mostly white

• I honestly think literally no one cares besides you.

• 26d

It was a big thing a few years ago, but after reading it for the first time, they really misread the data

• Wow this is shocking! Your so right.. wait ya i can't even really pretend to give a fuck but may I ask how you managed to write so much about something so retarded?

• 26d

I really didn't write that much. Just someone made a video about it

• 25d

that's what his name is mrasshat

• 25d

Jesus and this is whats wrong with Merica!!! The children *aint* even learning to READ!.. Ok trolling time over! Have a great day!

• 2009? Is this globally? Not sure I would believe this, but alright.

• 25d

its true. did you check the site and numbers

• 25d

All sorts of factors come into play, this seems like an overall usage worldwide.

• Eh I don't know... but rest assured... white women still get loads of dick

• 25d

never said they didn't

• Is that video from seven years ago like the pointless article is?

• Shouldn't matter, that's just how it is. There is no real answer for that.

• I don't know about that "statistic" but it certainly does not reflect my opinion or experience.

• 25d

check the charts and scores

• never been into Middle Eastern women

• "study"

• Because they aren't any better than anyone else and other races have real stories to tell

• Stats can be skewed to support any opinion.

• Because white women are ugly?

When many people say whites for the first time they thought whites were their dead ancestors coming to pay them a visit

What Girls Said 6

• this is sooo biased >:(

• 25d

no. it's the truth

• Because white men figure those women will be more submissive and more likely to agree on a very "traditional" and sexist household.

• Absolutely total fucking crap/bs.

• 25d

no. this is facts of the reply rates from their site

• 25d

i'm looking at the facts from their own site. when this study came out years ago nobody actually paid attention to the charts

• 25d

And why am I not surprised that no one took any notice. smh

• meh. people like what's exotic and the middle-eastern look is "in" right now. just like how the eastern-european look was "in" during the early to mid '90s. plus, there's the perception that foreign looking girls are more feminine than western white girls.

• Don't trust statistics, its just propaganda.

• Yet another racist question. 😪😪😪
    Sorry, I don't buy any of this.

• 25d

it's not racist and this is facts from their own site

• 25d

Have you ever seen or met a middle eastern woman before? lol it's pretty obvious why they're number 1. I went to school with a lot of middle eastern girls and they're hottest on the planet, hands down. Just from my experience in dating them that they're almost flawless lol