Girls, would you feel better about a rejection if a guy rejected you like this?

A girl who I'm not attracted to randomly said she liked me. I'm never good with rejections, I used to just run away when I was little. Anyway, I basically told her that I'm ugly with no swag and I'm lowering her social status by being within a 2 mile radius of her. She didn't really buy it, but I can't deal with these situations in a serious way because I find it so awkward. Would you feel better if you got rejected in this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• haha your rejections sound like my old style definately! nowadays i just tell them i'm through a "gay phase". it puts them off imediatelly. woman-free and happiest than ever since 2008

• if you want to get even more hardcore, get in the cold emotionless robot mode, and pay no attention to her as she doesn't exist. she won't talk to you again. well chances are though, it will work in reverse. when you deprive them of attention they get absolutely mad. one even forced my face in her cleavage one day to get an emotional reaction from me... .

• haha, crap. Maybe I'll have to adopt the 'gay phase', that one sounds good, thanks, I can see it working well. "I just can't handle a woman right now, I'm going through this gay phase.. I don't know if I'll ever get out of it or not, maybe try again in a few years time, but I can't promise anything".

• haha nailed it! you'll do great!

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• Not really...

• No, I don't feel better, you should tell her directly in my opinion

What Guys Said 0