Girls, guys, what does the table need to look like for a dinner date, to make it nice and romantic?

Let's assume it's not your first date with the person and you like each other a lot.
S you'd really enjoy to be in a romantic environment with each other :D <3

Logically, I would think about things like flowers and candles but I'm certain your creativity will go much further than that!
Feel free to describe or post pics or video as you like :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Interesting question dear brother :) well it wouldn't be called a dinner table date, it would be a dinner floor date when it comes to me lol I would like it to be very casual as possible. The fireplace on, a small futon, lots of blankets and comfy plush pillows, with just a table lamp near by. Using the couch as a back rest, I would just like to sit there with my food in my hand/lamp chatting away with that special someone, about random things and having a good laugh/time. I'd cook him his favourite meal and just be my usual self for him. Even more so, maybe even more affectionate 🙄😉🙈

• 23d

Cool for meeeee 😉

• 16d

This just HAD to be the MH sis... and every guy would love to be there of course :D

• 16d

Thank you for MH dear brother :)

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 1

• Easy to clear or when the fuckin gets started ;)

• 23d

Haha I see... we all have our interests!
      I guess you'd move to the couch or bedroom and clear up later?

• 23d

No. Right there on the table!