Tips for A Kissing Newcomer?

So me and my guy just started kissing on our last date, and he's not new to it but that was the first time I'd ever kissed anyone. So I need some help cause I texted him and I asked him how it was and he told me I was really "stiff" which is super embarrassing! Can anyone help me fix this cause I wanna get better cause I really like him and don't want him not to want to kiss me cause I suck at it.

41

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey I know it may sound silly but ask to practice on him, see what he likes and do different techniques

• You think he'd be cool with that? Me asking him to help me get better?

• Update: I asked him about it and now he's really excited to practice with me πŸ˜‚ thank you so much ❀️

• That's great. I'm glad I helped!!

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 3

• Girl I was in your position not too long ago! My first kiss was literally just a peck because I panicked πŸ˜‚ don't stress about it too much, after some practice you won't be as tense and you'll get better at it x

• Oh thank god! πŸ˜‚ cause that's literally what it was a peck but at least now I have some hope of getting better

• Okay! Thank you so much my anxiety about it just went from like a 10 to a 2πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Aw that's okay, good luck! :)

• If you have a best friend or a close guy friend just practice on him. But since you have a boyfriend maybe that's not a good idea. If he calls you stiff and you get better at it he should just be happy.

• When making out don not be a suction cup mouth but also, don't be a torpedo tongue! Match each others pace nd work up the intensity.