Is this election seriously going to ruin my dating life?

I support Trump. I'm not a racist, xenophobe, what ever. In fact in college almost every person in my class of idiots is coming to me for help (of all races, primarily minorities). I've also been dating several people in my class.

Trump wins so I make my cover photo make america great again and all the ladies who were into me days ago are now angry.

Is this just California and the other liberal states or are guys seeing the same thing everywhere?

What Girls Said 3

• not sure why you are injecting politics into your dating life, but it makes you kind of a tool.

for "sensitive" subjects, like politics and religion~ let them come up naturally, when you start to get more serious with someone, and don't mention a specific candidate.

• Surely you Jest, Level2
    Go on your date and hope that the mate isn't bias against you because of the election with who she may have voted for.

• Ok where are your priorites kid?

pussy > politics...

so what should you do?

• 20d

Yeah of course. I keep my mouth shut about politics. These are the women who are crazy enough about me to stalk my facebook page.

• 20d

change your facebook page

What Guys Said 3

• I've met a few Trump supporters here in California but yeah most wanted Hilary. Yeah I've seen some of them react like the world is ending. I bet those girls will get over you not sharing their political candidate. Unfortunately, it may be better to not be as open as you were about liking Trump.

• I say it will cool down soon

• You should move, dude. Try Texas.

• 19d

My med school transfer is to a school in ohio next August. I would love to go to texas tho