Do older guys (25+) guys prefer asking a girl out or do you prefer her to do it?

do older guys (25+) guys prefer asking a girl out or do you prefer her to do it?

In this situation you already met and know that both are interested, but its still very early in the "relationship". You have been talking for close to a week over text andmet once. You have already asked her out on the first date, and you suggested another meeting , which she agreed to.

Would you want her to ask you out or would you rather ask her out?

What Guys Said 7

• Either is fine. Guys 25+ or 25- will be fairly similar in this, for the most part it will come down to the specific man in question.

If you're the type of women who is comfortable asking men out then you should do it. You will be able to meet a lot of men who otherwise would have likely not tried.

• It doesn't matter

• 23d

at all? it doesn't make you more or less glad that she took the initiativ to ask you out?

• 23d

Not at all

• It doesn't matter. Personally I prefer to do the asking because I prefer to be the one courting and chasing the woman. But I have been asked out by girls before and I found it attractive as well. It all comes down to the guy. Don't wait, just ask him out. :)

• Given all that, I'd be fine either way. At least at that stage, we both know we're interested in each other in the romantic / sexual sense.

• I'm very shy so i prefer a girl to ask me out. I have problems asking a girl out.

• Anything would do. No rules in love

• I would rather her ask me out. I prefer that she takes the lead at least half the time.

What Girls Said 2

• i'm sure you not worrying about who asks who and just being sincere, is more attractive and matters much more than bothering about who asks who.

• In my experience of dating older blokes, I've been the one to ask out. Just cause you show you're interested doesn't mean they get all the hints or are brave enough to ask.